Menu
Expat.com

Tadkeek sent email to contact issuing authority

Last activity 18 July 2023 by msmustafiz0

abadwi

Hi
Any one receive email from tadkeek on behalf of SCE to contact the issuing authority for your certificate .I do receive such email and when I contact the university they said they didn’t receive an email from any verification company related to me in this regard .

mudassir.kazi786

Yes, i received a similar mail from tadkeek saying that my certificate issuing authority did not reply to any of our mails for your certificate verification. I asked tadkeek to send me the contact details on which they tried contacting my issuing authority and they sent me the details but i think it is a wrong contact mail. Now i have sent them the correct email of the head of that department who issued me the certificate.  In sha Allah it will be sorted out soon.

muhammadnauman691

aslaam alaikum
brothers know some people are saying SCE will give a chance to those people who suspended membership.they give him chance to change doc or open membership as old anyone have news regarding this plz share
thanks

msmustafiz0

@mudassir.kazi786  what about your verification . is it done ?

Iftekhar Roy

Yes sir Its done

msmustafiz0

@Iftekhar Roy Alhamdulillah .

Iftekhar Roy

I am also jobless in KSA. Now i am in damam and need a job . Need a guidance from u dear friend

msmustafiz0

@Iftekhar Roy are you technician or engineer?

Articles to help you in your expat project in Saudi Arabia

All of Saudi Arabia's guide articles