Menu
Expat.com

Any advice

Last activity 17 August 2021 by saqayyum2000

Guest6093

Good day ,,I have a question regarding my situation, I have an offer from the other company, but my current employeer wont allowed me to transfer instead they threaten me that they will give me final exit, I have accepted the unified contract in GOSI.,,is that an official contract?.,,but even though that I accepted it was stated there in the contract that I can terminate the contract just give a 30 days notice.,,what should I do ..,i just want to transfer, can I go to labor office for this matter thanks for the advice .,,

saqayyum2000

ready the Labor law and Gosi and your contract and you will find one small line as "or else as mention in contract"
if you see anything like this in your contract then you cant do anything else your sponsor is only threatening you.

but as i always advice , everything can be resolve with cool mind , specially when you are dealing with HR you need to stay cool and patience is the only thing which can make  your official and government documentation goes properly in your favor

SO keep buttering your HR and try to get the thing with a good environment, going to labor office make your history bad and new employers will not take interest also

Guest6093

my new employer is the one advice me to seek an advice to the labor office, ill visit next week and tell if whats the result of, best of luck.,,

Zakir Raj

Hi Andrew
Same situation for me too
I also have an offer letter too but same as like you my current employer didn't allow me to transfer & my contract I also complete & I also plans to go labor office..
& I would like to know your contact
If possible share your mail id
My id : zakirraju091@gmail.com

Arsal7

You go there.  And your sponsor will put a final exit on your visa.

Anoop123

Better go labor office

Sissy Rhodz

Better go to labor and ask.
We all have different company and situations
Not because someone is rejected and have a final exit doesnt mean will happen to all of us..

there is few got transffered after having a final exit
so dont lose hope, going to labor is the best way to seek advice!

creanz@23

ANY ADVICE

GOOD DAY....

I want to ask regarding the period of completion.. My status is almost finished the 90 days completion...By Sept. 03 2021 finished Can I direct Transfer to my New Employer for this Or Wait until my Absher change the sponsorship?...

Guest6093

Really, How Sure is that..,

saqayyum2000

Yess... after the notice period on QIWA you will be transferred automatically, even your new employer will let u know that next day of notice period finishing you can join them

creanz@23

one more question.......👍

What will Happend to my old employer he will File a complaint against me or... He will me let to go Transfer....

Iam glad To be transferred because Here in my old kafel Iam working like a robot....

Thank you for uplifting my mind for answering my question

saqayyum2000

once you are already transfered and your kafeel name is changed on absher then old kafeel can not do anything, yes but if he have some complaints about you like fraud or anything like that then he can open a leagal case on you. but if you are clean and done nothing he can not say or do anything to you.

creanz@23

What if he Do only Drama at all...
because if i Leave this coffee shop... the Store is closed because only me know about barista....
and no one replace me....

saqayyum2000

i didnt get you wat do u mean plz clerify

Abdul wajid61

Any update on your case Andrew...
I am also facing the same scenario... The only difference is I took a local transfer with the company and Now again I want local transfer... The employer is not willing to let me go and threatening me with final exit...

creanz@23

i Mean if me go transfer to new employer the store will get closed...

Yunei

Wait so you're saying that you want to transfer from your current employer? Or you just transferred from this company recently and now you want to make  transfer to a newer one?  If that's the case i think you should finish your contract to the recent one before changing to a new one. Just correct me if i am wrong with the whole detail thing. Thanks.

Abdul wajid61

I took local transfer with this company [X] three and a half years back. My contract term is indefinite. Now I want to take a transfer from this company X to another company Y. Company X is not willing to give me transfer and threatening me for final exit.

Any advice in this regard..... ???

Yunei

Do you have any written contract for the past 3 years? I think ask your new employer to visit labor. And also you, Tell them how can you transfer from your current to a new company. I met this filipino guys 2 days back. Asked them about their issues, current employer wont let them make a transfer. So they'd filed a case against their current employer. And had their hearing via whatsapp.  This guys are non qiwa users. Yes they'd finished their contract also. But I didn't take the same path, i just went inside and asked the saudi guy inside. what will be the best way to deal with this.  And he said on my part. Either wait or let the two sponsor talk.

saqayyum2000
Abdul wajid61 wrote:

I took local transfer with this company [X] three and a half years back. My contract term is indefinite. Now I want to take a transfer from this company X to another company Y. Company X is not willing to give me transfer and threatening me for final exit.

Any advice in this regard..... ???

Dear Brother Wajid61

as you mentioned you took transfer for 3 and half year back and as per saudi law contract is for one year , what you mentioned indefinite is also one year but renewable automatically after each year end of your contract.
so in current situation your sponsor have right to hold you as you still have 6 months balance in your contract. Now question is did you sign any document or not as contract so it does not matter as you have been working in same company for 3 years why you did not raise thing before.
any how if you have received the job offer in qiwa then you need to accept it and you also need to talk directly to your sponsor and try to convince him, there is no other option for you. Yes once you will  finish six more months or you can say finish third year contract and do not renew and if your sponsor threats you then you can go to Labor Office.
in current situation your case is week and in in favor of sponsor.

creanz@23

@yunie

i mean i want to transfer from new employer..
i already accept the qiwa request and soon finished the notice period this coming sept 3 2021....
i confused because after that... what will happend..
I know the store where i Working until maybe closed if go transfer...

my question? Is possible my current employer file me a complaint?

saqayyum2000
creanz@23 wrote:

@yunie

i mean i want to transfer from new employer..
i already accept the qiwa request and soon finished the notice period this coming sept 3 2021....
i confused because after that... what will happend..
I know the store where i Working until maybe closed if go transfer...

my question? Is possible my current employer file me a complaint?

If your qiwa shows 90 days notice period , just stay silent finish your 90 days and ask your new employer to transfer your iqama on immidiate basis.
you do you care if shop get closed ? he accepted your request that why it shows 90 days notice period.

creanz@23

ahhh now I know If showing in qiwa Pending for notice of completion it means to say he accept the request for my transfer.... yes Iam still work in silent here no talk anything....
iam waiting until sept. 3 to finish my period of completion...

saqayyum2000
creanz@23 wrote:

ahhh now I know If showing in qiwa Pending for notice of completion it means to say he accept the request for my transfer.... yes Iam still work in silent here no talk anything....
iam waiting until sept. 3 to finish my period of completion...

thats good , just remember one thing if you want to survive in saudi arabia you must have lots of patience else its really hard

creanz@23

Yes its true... that's why iam willing to transfer because my patience already gone while iam still working here in my current employer.....

matthewamoah3

Helo dear.

My Qiwa status is showing, ACTIVE "

My current position is showing my new employer's name

And my Absher sponsor is also showing new employer's name.

In my contract letter in Qiwa, my start date is 10th August.

Lastly, there's no notice period showing in my Qiwa.

My new employer says I am under them so I have to join them ASAP.

faisalnwz

I believe "Yes" you have join him.

markjasmin

Hi! After the notice period completion, did your current employer do something in absher or you were automatically trasnferred? I have the same issue, 26 days remaining. I told my new employer to cancel but they can’t and current employer cannot do anything about it also.

I just want to know what will happen after notice period completion, pls advise.

faisalnwz

You will get transferred to new employee but if they will not pay transfer fee then you will return back to your current employer.

markjasmin

Oh i see. Is it true that if i transfer to a competitor, old employer can file a case against me.

matthewamoah3

How can you be transferred to a new employer in the first place if the current employer does not approve?

Once you are able to transfer to a new employer, it means the Current employer released or approved your request.
And if they approved, on what basis will they file a case against you?

faisalnwz

No its not easy to win case by employer in respect of competitor, # of things employer has to prove i.e.

Profession is same on iqma
Etc

markjasmin

Current employer does not need to approve the request. If they are not platinum level, they cannot cancel it either.

You just have to complete the notice period of 90 days by default. If current employer approves, then he can change the notice period.

saqayyum2000
matthewamoah3 wrote:

Helo dear.

My Qiwa status is showing, ACTIVE "

My current position is showing my new employer's name

And my Absher sponsor is also showing new employer's name.

In my contract letter in Qiwa, my start date is 10th August.

Lastly, there's no notice period showing in my Qiwa.

My new employer says I am under them so I have to join them ASAP.

your should be working with the sponsor whoes name is showing in ABSHER , if your any other sponsor raise any question your SPONSOR who is in ABSHER will deal with them

creanz@23

@saqayum

good day....if transfer completed..
it is advice to change contact# ?
because I don't want to have commutation to my old kafel...

saqayyum2000
creanz@23 wrote:

@saqayum

good day....if transfer completed..
it is advice to change contact# ?
because I don't want to have commutation to my old kafel...

thats not a solution , just block him , bcuz changing your fone number will effect you to update your all acccounts like absher , bank accounts . but still its your choice

creanz@23

@saqayyum2000
thank you for responding my question.....

One think i would to ask...if already done all transfer new iqama new kafel...
my question ..that thus my old kafel can find me where i stay in my new company?

markjasmin

Yes, they can if they’d like to because during the transfer process in Qiwa, new company or establishment is shown.

Arsal7
creanz@23 wrote:

@saqayyum2000
thank you for responding my question.....

One think i would to ask...if already done all transfer new iqama new kafel...
my question ..that thus my old kafel can find me where i stay in my new company?

Why are you so afraid of your old employer?
He can only get your establishment office address, he can not get to your residency/site project.
And above all, you are free of him, so forget about him.
He can not do anything to you or to your job.

creanz@23

@arsal

thank you so much for uplifting my mind....
at this moment iam mixed emotions because my old kafel very arrogant he tell me he is a general/ manager in jawazat and i dont believe in him ☺️☺️
but unfortunately they don't know that iam preparing for my transfer date....

Articles to help you in your expat project in Saudi Arabia

All of Saudi Arabia's guide articles