Family visa/ visit visa

Hi

I have recently joined a job in Bahrain royal hospital , my question is my employer says he will work on providing a family visa only after generating a service number , (2months)
My salary acording to the visa website is adequate to sponsor my family ,

1)can I go directly to the visa office and apply for family as as soon as I get my CPR without waiting for my employer
2)if not can I get them on visit visa and later convert it to family visa when my employer gives me the option
(My family - wife and kid are in India currently )
3) where can I apply for family or the visit visa
As we are indian can I get an E visa for the visit if family visa is not possible?
Pandemic has changed many rules

1) No.  Employer has to apply
2) Yes but employer has to issue visit visa
3) Ask your employer to do it for you

India is on red list.  Only residents and citizens can come from India.  Visas won't be issued and even if they are, visa holders cannot come.

Good Morning Mr. XTang,

I have a few questions that I would like to use your opinion on-
I am a CPR holder and would like to sponsor my mom age 75 with my nephew 25 from India, preferably in Dec for holidays.

1. should I go through the evisa website and apply online or via agent or visit the NPRA? Which process has a higher probability of obtaining the visas?
2. Getting a apt. booked via skip -Lino for NPRA is almost impossible. I checked at 5 am today and the entire week shows "no availability" for appointments in person.  :( is this something they intend to do? is it possible if I go in person to the NPRA in Isa town, it may help getting more information.
3. I have heard that there is an 80% rejections for Indian visas that have been submitted online recently. somewhat true or another urban myth spread through the dangerous grave-pine of social media?
4. If I go through an agent, do they have special privilege to go to the NPRA or are they also going to submit it via online?
Thanks,

1) Sponsored visa has the highest chance.  Ideally through your employer or agent
2) They won't entertain in-person.  You need appointment.  All appointments are grabbed by agents so you need to find one
3) A lot of visas do get rejected but I haven't heard any statistics of 80%

Try NPR  slot at 0000 , be ready at 2359 possible isa town you get , but as our guru said now they are promoting agents. Better try near your living place.

Note all 5 days slot block sat/Sun midnight