How to get a visiting visa in Bahrain

Pls how can I get a visiting visa for my brother, he's coming to bahrain from Ghana and how much will it cost me??
Secondly can he find a job and change his visa within the time given in his visiting visa?

First, All Visit visas are not processed. Whether it be any country on the red list or not. I have friends who have direct evisa portals which are only given to big companies and Sheikhs. Even their Visit Visas are rejected. So, I will suggest you wait until Visit Visa Ban is removed.

Second, Yes - if he comes on a visit visa except one only for tourism other than that all other visit visas can be converted.

Okay thanks very much for your reply ❤️💯

Nowadays, there are delays and rejections in visit visas overall - Whether you apply through evisa website (unsponsored) or through company evisa portal (sponsored) or direct application (sponsored).  So the chances of getting one, especially for a country in the African hemisphere are remote.

Hi XTang and everybody  ,
I'm in uae on three months tourism vist visa and would like to make an extension to stay more time here looking for job. For how long I can get the extension and how is the processing ? I share my questions on uae forum but didn't get any reply , that is why I ask here may anyone can help me . Thanks to you all .

Ah ok.  I was wondering about that :).

Generally speaking, you can extend tourist visas twice for 30 days each time.  It will cost 600 AED each time.  You can apply online if you got a visa directly or approach the agent, who got it for you.

Thank you very much XTang I really appreciate , may God bless you , thanks a lot .