Menu
Expat.com

Female expat in Sakaka, looking to make friends.

Last activity 10 April 2023 by Bhavna

GuestPoster374

Hi!
I'm from England, I got a job as an English teacher at Al- Jouf university and I'm looking to meet new people and get an idea of what Sakaka is like. I'm British Indian so expats either UK or South India, hit me up!

Ehtesham
ally_99 wrote:

Hi!
I'm from England, I got a job as an English teacher at Al- Jouf university and I'm looking to meet new people and get an idea of what Sakaka is like. I'm British Indian so expats either UK or South India, hit me up!

Hello,
I checked sakaka a few weeks ago for activities and found only 3 things to do in trip advisor. So i wish you all the luck in finding a good community.

GuestPoster374

hello.,,welcome.,,how r u ally..,

GuestPoster374

Yeah there's not a lot but it is quite peaceful

GuestPoster374

I'm great thanks and yourself?

Ehtesham
ally_99 wrote:

Yeah there's not a lot but it is quite peaceful

I say it is peaceful, relaxing and natural. Perhaps you take a tour of the city and start helping the tourists or visitors with the city. On weekends and holidays you may want to go to Riyadh or Neom or Al Ula.

GuestPoster374

I'm from Jordan but actually I born in Sakaka 🤣
So I know Sakaka well
I'm just arrived because I went to Spain for 2 years and now I get back to Sakaka
Nice to know you all

GuestPoster374

That's really cool to know thanks smile.png

GuestPoster374

How is life here?

Éamonn

Good Evening Ally_99,

Welcome to KSA. I haven't been to Sakaka yet, so I have no advice for you there.
I'm based in Riyadh, so whenever your heading this direction, I may provide you with options. That's if you communicate with people from Ireland who appear to be outside of your niche group, 'so expats either UK or South India, hit me up!

British4r4b

Last time I checked Ireland was a big part of the UK. 

One of the best places to be last time I checked

saqayyum2000
ally_99 wrote:

Hi!

Nothing much to do anything there, get a car asap, now women can drive here , move here and there on weekend discover it by yourself you will enjoy it more in that way.

SHIEKABDUL97

hi i am from south inida tamil nadu

z bbas

Good, you may catch me on ***

Moderated by Diksha 3 years ago
Reason : Please do not post contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
sirzuba

Hi, I am.from Capital city Riyadh. I am very much Indian and truly a Keralite 😊

vinodpbaby

Hi me keralite I can help you

academiaresearch

Hi how are you doing

Olcmarcus

Hi there, well I am also English and also working at the university. I'm in the male section though. How are you finding things?

Olcmarcus
GuestPoster374 wrote:

Hi!

I'm here too. Who are you working for QEHC?

rajamoudgil

Welcome to KSA, well I’m myself also very new here, just moved her about 2 weeks back, currently staying in a hotel in Riyadh and trying to fix my permanent accommodation. Hope you settle down fast.

special454
GuestPoster374 wrote:

Hi!

Welcome to Saudi Arabia, I'm from Sakaka
I am ready to help you with whatever you need in Sakaka
Hope to contact me ***

Moderated by Cheryl 2 years ago
Reason : For security reasons, do not post your contact details on the forum please.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Asadhadayat

hi

ahmedreihim

Hi

Cheryl

Hello everyone,

@Asadhadayat & ahmedreihim, since this thread's topic is looking to make friends, that would be nice if both of you could tell us a little more about you.  wink.png

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.com team

Canwat Rahuma Abdu

Hi, how are you? That's lovely.

Muhsin Ibrahim 153

@GuestPoster374 I am Ghanaian, male ready to meet real friends 

Muhsin Ibrahim 153

@SHIEKABDUL97 hi dear

oblivion19

@GuestPoster374

Hi, Are you still there in sakaka?

GuestPoster374

@GuestPoster374 Hi, I am from South. Would like to know more about you?

Bhavna

Hello everyone,

Please note that I am closing this thread.

The member named "GuestPoster" is no longer on the website.

Members looking for expat friends are recommended to open a new thread on the forum.

All the best

Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed

Articles to help you in your expat project in Saudi Arabia

All of Saudi Arabia's guide articles