Menu
Expat.com

ZERO DAYS NOTICE PERIOD COMPLETED

Last activity 06 September 2021 by saqayyum2000

Sissy Rhodz

Anybody know or experienced how many days will show status update after 90 days notice period? My transfer date is Sept. 3 and untill now sept. 5 there is no status update in qiwa, stock up still in PENDING FOR NOTICE PERIOD COMPLETION.

Thank you in advance!

creanz@23

Same with me maybe after tomorrow
thier is a good news inshalla

saqayyum2000
Sissy Rhodz wrote:

Anybody know or experienced how many days will show status update after 90 days notice period? My transfer date is Sept. 3 and untill now sept. 5 there is no status update in qiwa, stock up still in PENDING FOR NOTICE PERIOD COMPLETION.

Thank you in advance!

this must be today .. as 3 sept was friday off day .. so it might change today

Sissy Rhodz

Already call qiwa support hundred times no answer always busy,

creanz@23

@saqayyum2000

now Pending completing in absher by new employer in my status....

what its mean ? and how long this procedure?

Sissy Rhodz

It is almost done, just wait for your new employer to apply your new iqama.. it takes a minute but depends on the availability of your new employer if they are busy, same status with me 🥰

JerryV21

Hello,
          From my recent experience once it is showing "pending for ttransfer by new employer for me it took 3-working days to process for iqama and transfer of sponsorship in absher

Sissy Rhodz

For us it took only 2 days to show PENDING COMPLETING TRANSFER IN ABSHER BY NEW EMPLOYER and it took only hours to change my sponsor name in absher same day! today ill be joining them, 🥰 alhamdulillah 💕

Just want to thank all of you here who supported and helped since day 1 💕

arnoldmasiga

All the best to you

saqayyum2000
Sissy Rhodz wrote:

For us it took only 2 days to show PENDING COMPLETING TRANSFER IN ABSHER BY NEW EMPLOYER and it took only hours to change my sponsor name in absher same day! today ill be joining them, 🥰 alhamdulillah 💕

Just want to thank all of you here who supported and helped since day 1 💕

Best of luck for your new jobs.. stay blessed

Articles to help you in your expat project in Saudi Arabia

All of Saudi Arabia's guide articles