Menu
Expat.com

Transfer sponsorship for my wife

Last activity 26 December 2022 by lonidatabajr

johnerlman

Good day!

My wife is currently under my sponsorship. She applied for a job. The company will send a request to transfer her sponsorship from ME to Company sponsor.

Can anyone advice to which platform or government site I will receive the request and make approval to transfer?

Thank you.

Priscilla

Hi Johnerlman,

I invite you to go through the existing topics in the Saudi Arabia forum.
You may find the answers to your questions.

Thanks,

Priscilla
Expat.com Team cheers.png

saqayyum2000
johnerlman wrote:

Good day!

My wife is currently under my sponsorship. She applied for a job. The company will send a request to transfer her sponsorship from ME to Company sponsor.

Can anyone advice to which platform or government site I will receive the request and make approval to transfer?

Thank you.

Call her employer and set a time when he will do the transfer he will guide you. As you are husband and expat then it will be on muqeem only i think.

dhagie78

I think you'll you must register to Qiwa for any request related for iqama transfer or sponsorship you will accept from here https://qiwa.sa/en/node/1

johnerlman

Thank you guys.
I just learned below from my experience:

1. QIWA is used when transferring from 1 company to another. This only applies when the person already "working" and plan to transfer to another company.

2. If the person iqama is resident visa (not working) under sponsor of husband, father, etc and planning to work and transfer to another company/sponsor. NEW company will send a request for sponsor transfer of the dependent in the Ministry of Labor.

Current sponsor (husband, father) will need to register in the Ministry of Labor. Once registered, he will already see there the request for approval for her dependent.

The ministry of Labor link for registering and approving the transfer request is below:
[link moderated]

thanks

johnerlman

[link moderated]

Rashid.pk

Hello,
Brother good day,,,
I am facing same situation, my wife got a job and she is on my iqama, but now they want to transfer sponsorship..
If your wife already transferred to the employer then please share the steps you did..

urszulaprosser
@johnerlman

Hi. Please could you update how long it took to transfer your wife sponsorship and what documents from her side were required?

Was there any problems or hidden cost involved?
Djameel
Hello,

The original poster on this discussion has not been active since September 2021.

I suggest that you create a new discussion on the Saudi Arabia forum where active members will be able to help you.

Best of luck

Djameel
Expat.com
lonidatabajr

Hello can I have a advice same my situation I need my wife to transfer to another company shes working for a company here before then I transfer her on my Iqama.

Articles to help you in your expat project in Saudi Arabia

All of Saudi Arabia's guide articles