Menu
Expat.com

Help with visa D

Last activity 02 November 2021 by Mohannad84

GuestPoster221

Could someone please recommend a solicitor to help us with our visa D.

gwynj

All the requirements are listed, I'd say it can be done without attorney assistance.

But, of course, it's a lot of paperwork and a bit of help is good. There are many immigration lawyers available, hopefully others will have some useful recommendations.

Member @Vasilev is an attorney who has posted helpful comments here many times. His law practice is respectconsult (dot com) I'm sure he can help you.

My attorney has helped me with many issues, happy to recommend him. He runs immigration2bulgaria (dot com) all contact info on the website.

Good luck!

BritFamily

Tanya Dimitrova is brilliant. Lovely lady, upfront and respectful. Wouldn’t hesitate to refer a friend to her.

GinnyHench

Zachary Tsvetkov is excellent. You can find his web page by googling his name.

Vasilev

Thanks for the recommendation.
We have offices in Sofia and Plovdiv, but can help almost for the whole country. In addition of course, Lets not forget about our experience in the field of Corporate law, to Help also with starting a business in Bulgaria.

Mel1702

We have been using Tanya’s services too. Amazing lady, can not recommend enough!

Mohannad84

Posolstvo.eu are in the Belgian embassy and provide ultimate legal service. Lately however they seem to be concentrated more on large (read wealthy) clients for investment citizenship, so they may not be willing to assist for visa D.

Articles to help you in your expat project in Bulgaria

All of Bulgaria's guide articles