Visa-name issue

Dear all,

Recently I got an offer and accepted the same. After submitting all the relevant documents, they said "your passport does not contain the last name ".

Somehow they added my father's surname in the offer letter. After that, I clarified the same.

The day before yesterday, they said, " as visa department request you need to add surname in your passport so we can apply for your visa".

Since my name is mentioned everywhere in the document (without my father's surname), it's next to impossible to add my father's surname to my passport.

Requesting you to kindly advise on the matter.

It is a rule by LMRA that all passports should have the full name i.e. first name and surname.  They announced it repeatedly a few years ago.  Visa won't be processed without it.

@XTang I already got my visa in Bahrain and I am about to move.
My 2 year old kid has only given name (Hasan Basari) and surname empty.
Will that cause an issue?

If I add a surname in his passport, should I change it in his birth certificate also?
birth cirtifcate : Hasanul Basari S
passport given name : hasanul basari
passport sir name: shameer

Will this work? Please reply

@XTang I already got my visa in Bahrain and I am about to move.
My 2 year old kid has only given name (Hasan Basari) and surname empty.
Will that cause an issue?

If I add a surname in his passport, should I change it in his birth certificate also?
birth cirtifcate : Hasanul Basari S

Will this work? Please reply

- @shammupoovar

The name in Visa should match as per the passport.
If

In the Visa the name should mention - hasanul basari shameer

If in the visa the name is not matching to the above there is a chance that the kid will be denied entry.

I assume your visa has been issued and passport hasn't been changed?   so both match, correct?

If so, don't do anything.  Go to Bahrain and then resolve it as required.

@XTang thanks.. my visa already got approved, but kids visa need to be applied. I am wondering if my kidss visa will be rejected bcz he has no sirname in passport?

@shammupoovar

As long as Kid has 2 words in the passport it will be approved for ex - ABDUL AZIZ - Approved, If the name is just ABDUL mentioned in the passport it will be rejected.

@topinsight01

So you are saying even if the given name has two words and the sir name is empty, it will be approved. right?

@shammupoovar

Yes as long as it has 2 words. It will be accepted.
So if u don't mind can I know your kid visa is approved without a surname or rejected,
Because I also want to bring my baby but he don't have surname in his passport.
Plz reply
@shammupoovar

Yes as long as it has 2 words. It will be accepted.
- @topinsight01

It's approved or rejected because I also bring my kid but his passport doesn't have surname.

My name in passport Shahzad Haider, surname Haider and given name shahzad, and my Father name is WASI AHMAD, is that any issue in BAHRAIN VISA? PLease reply

No one can say for sure, you have to apply and check.

@logicalindian 2 times applied both time are rejected, i never came Bahrain before, someone told me there is name issue in your surname, in my Passport surame is Haider, and my Father name is wasi Ahmad, Could it really be Surname issue?

Immigration officials will not reveal the reason, it could be for internal security reasons.