Awaiting GDNPR

Hi there, my application is on NPRA stage and status is that awaiting GDNPR for 22 days. I have talked to the employer he said that approval took times for Turkish Nationalties. I reached my embassy in Bahrain and talked to the officer and he spoke NPRA,  then said me that my application  was positive and waiting final approval with supervisor or manager. Is there any one here who had same situation or similar. I already read past posts here and I know in some cases it takes time but is it normal that gdnpr stage would take 22 days or more.

For some nationalities, yes.  Keep in mind that all Turkish visas were being rejected some time back. I think that stopped but it would still take more time now.

It seemed to me as if it was being delayed on purpose.  Visa application has been almost two months, keep waiting.

As I said, for some nationalities, even when bans are lifted, decisions take time. Blame politics for that.

I'd same case and took 23 days to get approved from GDNPR and niw its been 21 days I'm waiting for visa to be issued. :unsure

How it comes? After approval with the gdnpr, there is another waiting period for ussing visa? That's much I think. Did you talk to your potential employer about it?

Huge delay Hapenning Bro! Its highly frustrated and Employer can't  do anything but to wait only...whenever I talk to Employer they said We can wait only.....hope for the Best

Normal

Yes it is a huge delay. It looks like all politics. Hope that you would get it soon. I'm still waiting and no change on the status. The employer says that we would finalize soon but I dont know.

plz can someone tell how long the visa stays in npra

Gdnpr what is this ???

how many days have to wait when visa goes to GDNPR.plz help

plz can someone tell how long the visa stays in npra

ITS GOVERNMENT WORK: No body can predict  exactly but as per experience almost a Month and again same time will take to issue visa. Have a huge stock of patience guys :sleep:thanks:

Thanks

Bro, please also tell whether there is a chance of getting a visa or not

Be positive and Inshallah will get visa just dont lose hope and wait with patience  :cheers:

hello bro can anyone let me know when visa Gdnpr i go Has anyone ever got a visa from here? or fail It's been 35 days since my visa was submitted please can someone tell how many more days it will take If you have any information, please tell me red

No one can tell you that.

My application is on gdnpr stage and waiting approval. It has been a month on that stage. I have no idea that when it would be approved. And no one tell anything about it. There is nothing to do expect waiting.

bro i have the same issue There is a limit to this, how much time it will take and

I really dont know. And honestly, no one knows. It is annoying waiting like that. It looks like all about the nationalities and politics. Pain in the ass.

All i can say is patient, i got mine last week and it took 45 days total

Mashallah bro  has arrived

Total took 45 days

My application is on 51th today and waiting gdnpr approval for 30 days. I dont think that exact time in that.

Hello, friend I too go today it's been 45 days Gdnpr I am if anyone knows Tell me how many days will have to wait in status change Is there any limit or have to wait unlimited

Just wait.  Nothing more you can do.

Are you waiting 45 days for gdnpr approval? I think we wait for the unknown time interval

do we have to wait 45 days

I dont know. There is no certain time for that. I'm still waiting.

Hello guys!

I got my Visa Issued Yesterday exactly after a month of approval from GDNPR.
As per experience once get approval from GDNPR same time have to wait again for Visa issue.

Cheers :)

Congratulations.  It's very silly.  I rejected the Dubai offer because I agreed with this company, and now I'm stuck. I'm waiting unknown time.

Hello Önder, can you kindly advise if you already got your visa? If so, how long did it take in total? Thank you in advance.

@XTang

Hello Xtang, I just want to ask about NPRA case no. 26 Expat cannot be renewed. Do you have a new update on this issue? I hope you can help me. thank you

I have already commented on this before.  This could be due to any number of reasons - all your company can do is apply again and follow up with immigration.