Change profession from Executive Secretary to applicable job title

@hasanibm

I talked with my Hr person about this he said to me to ask you the if you can share with me the the draft (what was written on the letter from your company exactly so that he can also type the same matter on our letter head.

The other thing as you have mentioned about "Form' from HRDF can you share the details of form if possible what that form is called.

It will be kind of you if you can share the copy of both document i.e. letter and form. Kindly contact me on my number 0**** or share yours so that I can discuss with you.

Thanks Brother

Jazak Allah khair
Moderated by Vero 2 years ago
Reason : For security reasons please do not share contact details on the forum
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
@shameemsaam Hello, as of the moment all are waiting for the confirmation in all suggested way on changing the profession. Kindly follow this thread for any update. since we are trying all our best with our respective HRs to solve this matter.

Here are some update of this Thread

1. Iqama can be renewed even if your profession is secretary (which we do not know as to when they will allow it)

2. You can Transfer to a new company even if your profession is secretary. But as to how to change the profession once you transferred. It is still no assurance since there's no one here who successfully change the profession. all are under process.

@hassan9048 , Can you please call me to my number +9** to explain, how you changed the iqama profession?

- @shameemsaam

my profession not changed yet, file with labor office. waiting for their response.
@blue19casubuan

Thank you Brother for the information, Please keep me posted with the update,
Any update if you guys have changed your Iqama profession already?
Alhamdulillah, Profession Changed today..
congratulations!

Can u explain in which profession you transferrer and complete procedure?
Hi hasanibm. Please let us know how you changed your profession.

@hasanibm Hi, may provide us how did the process

@hasanibm congrats

@hasanibm Could you please explain how to change and how much it costs?

Jazzak Allah Khair

@snazru hi .***

Moderated by Cheryl 2 years ago
Reason : Off topic
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@MD Rohomot Rohomot why you are asking for contact number?  you are even new account? if you know any process that can change the profession you have to post it here. or we will report your account.

Exactly.  This is not a forum for agents to ply their trade and source customers.   For that, post in the commercial section of the forum and not on general discussions.

@hasanibm congratulations. May we know how did you do it please. And to which position your changed to please.

@nagul12345 my profession changed. you can proceed. 

@hasanibm hi can you please share to us how did you do it, please.

@hasanibm congratulations! Bro, Please explain us the complete procedure.

Look at the previous posts (and in other threads), the procedure is already clarified (many times by me as well).  The company needs to write a letter stating what they want to do and why it can't be done in QIWA (screenshot of QIWA message).  In addition, there is a form provided by the labor office that needs to be filled out and miscellaneous attachments like CR copy, ID etc.  Then you submit it and wait.   If approved, they will tell you to pay and profession will be changed.   YOUR SPONSOR needs to do all of this - you cannot do it yourself.

And this is what I do not get.  People are desperate because of this profession issue and yet, cannot bother to do a little research on the forum where the process and experiences are detailed.   In this thread alone, @hasanibm has listed the documents required on post #74 and the experiences in preceding / following posts.  Yet everyone keeps asking the same question again and again!!!.

Pay attention and make a little effort.   You can ask for clarity on specific points but don't ask people to keep repeating themselves because you are too lazy to click on previous pages of the thread.
As per @hasanibm below are the needed requirements to change the profession manually to Labor Office which your authorized HR will accomplished.

1.    Letter from Company (chambered)
2.    A Form needs to be filled up
3.    Iqama Copy
4.    CR Copy
5.    Qiwa portal error that you are unable to change the profession
6.    Sponsor ID

My HR will go to the labor office today to submit the said requirements. I hope that they will accept it.
CLEAR. APOLOGIES. I read back post #74 and #100 too. Will inform my HR Manager about this. Thanks.
Hello Guy,

I am joining this thread because I am also facing the same issue of profession "Executive Secretary". I have tried all the way to change it but no use. Even my moqab went to MOL to discuss with them.

I have the option from my company to come on the new visa which I don't want, that is why I renewed my iqama early this year in the hope that I could find some solution locally.

As per @hasanibm, we have to write a letter! To whom and what shall be the content? if anyone has an idea do let me know as well.

Thanks

Following the thread
@shameemsaam
YES..

@Zeeshan91

Good Day Brothers

Any good hope for the same , please update here
I am an executive secretary and I am using Insurance Agent in my iqama. There is no issue if the owners/boss protect /support you.

@@MKR41 It is evident that profession can be changed from Executive Secretary to Applicable job title. There were some who already changed their profession by following the procedure given by @hassanibm. Just read the thread and you will know the requirements on how to change the profession.

@Arsal7 Hi Arsal, I have a friend in Dammam with secretary iqama, he mentioned that his new company will be able to transfer his iqama to the new company manually in Ministry of Labor. Is this true?

Because he tried it 3 times in other companies and his transfer was rejected online.

Is there any possibility to do that manually?
@Arsal7 Hi Arsal, I have a friend in Dammam with secretary iqama, he mentioned that his new company will be able to transfer his iqama to the new company manually in Ministry of Labor. Is this true?

Because he tried it 3 times in other companies and his transfer was rejected online.

Is there any possibility to do that manually?
- @GeloKSA

I am not sure.
But he can try.
Just remember, don't give any money to anyone.
@GeloKSA did his new company tried to transfer his sponsorship via QIWA? I believe that you can still be transferred even if your iqama profession is secretary you can even renew it. After the transfer, that the time that his new employer will change his profession.

It is either the new company is also transferring your friend with secretary contract in qiwa which is totally 100% saudisized.
No chance to change as per my employer. They will process the final exit and will issue a new visa.
@Pinoy@OFWRiyadh There is a big chance of changing it manually in labor, they need to provide the requirements which were given on this forum.

note that I have a friend whos profession was changed in just two days. and @hassan also changed his profession. mine is already under process in labor office. our Government Relations submitted my documents 2 days ago and I am waiting the approval.

@blue19casubuan Hi, would you mind to tell what is the new profession and when this was happened? I am insisting to HR on this but he kept on saying it cannot be changed. Please reply on my two questions so I can give him a clear picture.

@Pinoy@OFWRiyadh just this month 2 of my friends already changed their profession from Executive Secretary to Administrative Assistant. They already got their new physical card with the new profession

Good Day

Hope this message healthy & well

Does anyone changed secretary profession recently.

Those who are changed through labor office , congratulation.

Thank You 

@@MKR41 YES there were 3 I've known who successfully change their profession from secretary to administrative assistant. Some took 10 working days and some just for 2 days after submitting in Labor Office.

Hello guy,

I just want to give you all a quick update that, I have changed my profession from Executive Secretary. I have received the message from the Jawazat that your profession code has been changed, after that I forward the same msg to my HR and he did it through the Qiwah portal.

Best of Luck you all.
@Zeeshan91 i received also same message from jawzat but i check in absher & qiwa same my old profession Executive Secretary, what is the next process please give details.

Thnx  :)

@hassan9048 when did you request for change profession, I mean how many days?

Hello guy,

I just want to give you all a quick update that, I have changed my profession from Executive Secretary. I have received the message from the Jawazat that your profession code has been changed, after that I forward the same msg to my HR and he did it through the Qiwah portal.

Best of Luck you all.
- @Zeeshan91

Hello, did you request it manually? and how many days it took the application to change your profession? thanks