Change profession from Executive Secretary to applicable job title

@Zeeshan91 thank you for your update ,my profession also changed from secretary .

@salihbv Hello, just want to know how many days it took for you to change the profession.

@blue19casubuan  through qiwa , with in half and hour ,first company need to make through their portal then we need to approve from qiwa portal ,pay the fee ,done .

@salihbv It is not like that on my case. they still block the qiwa for change.

@salihbv Hello, i have also received sms from jawazat change secretary profession code but my HR told me it is not possible to change.

@salihbv Hello, i have also received sms from jawazat change secretary profession code but my HR told me it is not possible to change.

- @irshad ali34

The authorities have changed the codes for professions in the system only.
It doesn't mean that the profession is changed.
It is like an update only.

@hassan9048 Sorry for the late reply. If you have received the msg from Jawazat then let your HR send the request to change the profession from Qiwa portal. Once he done accept it and pay the change profession fee.

@blue19casubuan No, the msg came from Jawazat to everyone I guess!

@irshad ali34 It is possible now. Say him to check and send through the qiwah portal

@blue19casubuan No, the msg came from Jawazat to everyone I guess!

- @Zeeshan91

I have not received any message from Jawazat for change of profession code.

Hi to all, the same that i received message from MOI Jawazat , now it has been processing in Qiwa portal ans still waiying for NIC approval…

@benzon13 yes, pay the fee now and rest your HR will take care

@Zeeshan91 , my company has not registered in qiwa portal still now so there is other option without qiwa,
                          and can i transfer to other sponsor with same profession secretary  please guide me. 

@Zeeshan91 Hi. Does that mean that change profession for secretary is now possible in QIWA? Please enlighten me.

@blue19casubuan In my understanding, we are still able to transfer to another Kafeel although your iqama is under the Saudization for as long as the company that you are going to transfer are having the average % of Saudis. It happened to me, i got fired 2 months ago but i was given a chance to transfer to a new Kafeel and yet, my iqama is still the same. The only problem, is the iqama able to renew or not because when i moved to my new Kafeel, my iqama has 7 months remaining.

@EDZ1984 , yes it is possible now as my company process the changes of my occupation from exec. sec to the desired occupation... hope it is clear to you.

@blue19casubuan In my understanding, we are still able to transfer to another Kafeel although your iqama is under the Saudization for as long as the company that you are going to transfer are having the average % of Saudis. It happened to me, i got fired 2 months ago but i was given a chance to transfer to a new Kafeel and yet, my iqama is still the same. The only problem, is the iqama able to renew or not because when i moved to my new Kafeel, my iqama has 7 months remaining.

- @Ram Janzen del Rosario

Hi, I know someone who still got his iqama renewed despite of having an executive secretary profession in his iqama. Probably your new company can renew it.
Hi guys. While waiting for my profession manual change which was initiated by our GR representative before Eid holidays, I asked our HR to renew my Iqama and it was renewed for 1 year. since it's renewed already, I will have more time to go with the process of profession change. This is one option.
Hi guys. While waiting for my profession manual change which was initiated by our GR representative before Eid holidays, I asked our HR to renew my Iqama and it was renewed for 1 year. since it's renewed already, I will have more time to go with the process of profession change. This is one option.
- @EDZ1984

Hi Edz, when did you submit the change profession manually? I also submitted my change profession manually before eid that was June 21. But until now I still haven't received any update from Labor (Alkhobar)

@blue19casubuan our GR representative submitted my documents before Eid also and still waiting for any progress. Good thing is that my Iqama is renewed for another 12 months so I have ample time to process my profession change. Ask your company to renew your iqama bro so you will have time.

Hi all, just to update my status, it was successfully changed my profession from Exec. Sec to the desired occupation, so I advise you all to communicate with your HR to solve your issue. mine was done thru the QIWA portal within an hour if you had settled the required payment. Good luck.
Hi all, just to update my status, it was successfully changed my profession from Exec. Sec to the desired occupation, so I advise you all to communicate with your HR to solve your issue. mine was done thru the QIWA portal within an hour if you had settled the required payment. Good luck.
- @benzon13

MIne is really not changing in Qiwa it is blocked. I do not know what is the reason why it is possible to change profession to some iqama via qiwa
anyone here who changed thier profession through manually bu submiting the form by thier HR????
Alhamdulillah! today my profession changed from Executive Secretary to Correspondence Clerk.
@hassan9048

Dear Hassan

Can you please guide us through the process.

Regards,

@hassan9048 congrats! you did it manually or thru Qiwa?

@hassan9048 Good luck bro. how many days took, one week or two week plz inform me i also apply 2 days before for change profession secretary to engineering draftsman,
it is showing pending for NIC approval.

@hassan9048 Congratulations bro. Is the change through QIWA or manually? Please enlighten us.

Dear All,

to all those who changed their profession.
Let me know, is it necessary to add Saudi on Executive Secretary to process the change through QIWA?
Hello Everyone,
After receiving the message from Jawazat (notification of code change) for those with Executive Secretary iqama, were you able to change your profession through your company Qiwa portal ?
Please share your experience.
@hassan9048
via Qiwa or manually ?
Alhamdulillah, Occupation changed successfully from Secretary to Engineering Draftsman through Qiwa portal.

@irshad ali34 hi bro. do you need to upload any document to complete the process?

just now, I asked our GR coordinator to change my profession through QIWA. From secretary to correspondent. it appeared in my QIWA and I accepted it. Now it's pending for NIC approval. Maybe after paying the change profession fee, it'll be changed.

@Shameen Ali  Manually

@EDZ1984 , Yes Brother now just payment is require no more documents,

@irshad ali34 thank you bro. I'm waiting for the NIC approval now. I accepted the change request yesterday afternoon. hopefully it'll be approved soon....

Ok SO, have an update regarding the change of Secretary (سكرتير) Profession, as just now I got to know that the Profession Office Coordinator (مشرف مكتب) has been opened to be changed from Secretary and My previous Employer has just upload the request and i approved it and now it is under NIC approval means to pay the charges i.e. 1000 SR and your Employer will proceed with the profession Change accordingly.

however i will reply back once the process will complete in order to have this topic updated.

Regards,
Muhammad Amjad Hayat Khan

@Ahkhan110786 same as my case bro. but as for me from secretary to correspondent. just yesterday we tried and the system accepted...now pending for NIC approval....will update once it's done...

@EDZ1984 But your employer Approved?