Citizenship and permit in case of divorce

@lilidoux She says that what happened to her was 19 years ago and it took a lot of struggle to get citizenship, but she succeeded with the help of a lawyer and the ministry of family welfare: https://gender.govmu.org/Pages/Family-W … -Unit.aspx . The laws have changed now and it should be much easier for you to get citizenship since your child is a minor. I also have a Mauritian friend who is a militant for women' rights. She is currently away but she will return by the end of the month. I will ask her for extra tips when she's back.

Hello where exactly can I inquire more regarding same issue? Civil status office or immigration office?

@External do you know  that if he doesn't go with you u will never get a passport not even try to apply ? check law before saying

@Guest72364927 thats a lie, maybe u dont support, but MRU ok with it

@barbarasingh dont worry I will manage ! marriages breaks here coz man wants to make us Mauritian housewives, but they will never get it

@shen wei I agree with you, getting passport soon, so nothing to worry for now

@katechady no need thanks

thanks to all or help, issue is solved my son is with me and custody with me too, passport will get soon

could you please help me with contact of this lawyer? As it is very difficult to find a good professional lawyer who gives the right advise.

Hi.. you can contact

Me Annaruby Soopramanien

she wrote the book 42 du pouce recently…

Any contact number plz? Thanks so much!

Me G. Soulick ( Mahen ), Very honest, down to earth lawyer in suite 405 Sterling building Port Louis

Me G. Saulick

@vishalanand

Can i get lawyer contact details please