New members of the Barbados forum, introduce yourselves here - 2022

Hi all,

Newbie on the Barbados forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Barbados if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

My name is Josephine I live in UK but I come from Zimbabwe. I just want to know more about Barbados.

Hi, I joined the forum some time ago but now we are planning a trip over to check things out. I haven't been to Barbados for many years and my husband has never visited. My first husband is from Trinidad, have visited many times so understand the reality of carribean living rather than the tourist impression of “I'd love to live here”.
It will be me, husband and two dogs and we aren't planning to work, more to enjoy life after working hard for many years and pensions starting to pay out in the next 6 years. Many visits to get to know the island, and of course the expat community are planned between now and then.

Hello everyone,

Welcome to Expat.com  :cheers:

Should you have any questions expat-related, do not hesitate to create a new thread on the Barbados forum.

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.com team

Hi my name is Shaun Niemann and we have just purchased property in Barbados. And hopefully will be full time living in Barbados in the next year.

Did you secure a visa before buying the property or will you be applying after. My concern is what would happen if your application was refused having bought the house?

Chris

My name is Rasheed. I am a Nigerianband looking forward to moving to Barbados.

My name Mabel Boateng,A Ghanaian from Africa.am an enrolled nurse and I am looking for a job opportunity as a home care nurse in Barbados

@shaunmniemann
Hi Congratulations for ur new house in Barbados, am interested in having investment in Barbados, am hoping to find someone who will advice on area to invest on. Thanks
@Julien hi, I'm actually not in Barbados yet - I'm a Ghanaian Citizen living in the United Arab Emirates but wish to move and live in Barbados.

I need advice from you, whether i can get job to do as I have free 6 months to stay

Let me hear from you

My name is isaiah
Hello everyone,

As this is a new members discussion, I would request you to head over to the jobs section if you are currently looking for employment opportunities in Barbados.

You can also browse through the Living in Barbados guide if you are planning to move there.

Cheers

Djameel
Expat.com Team
Hello I'm maunne from Ethiopia but base in Nigeria hoping to visit Barbados soon
Hello chenfuasb75,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f603.svg

Do not hesitate to create a new thread on the Barbados forum if you have any specific questions.

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.com team
Thanks for the welcome!   My friend and I purchased a house here in Barbados and moved here from the U.S. very recently.  I have two dogs and they seem to be adjusting well :).

Hello to everybody!
Barb
Hello to you and your friend, welcome to Barbados.

@Bsmith108 Welcome & Enjoy

@Julien Hello everyone, my name is George Addo and a Ghanaian Citizen born and raised here in Ghana. I have never been outside my country. I am a law abiding Ghanaian Citizen with no criminal records. I have heard so much about Barbados and I will love to visit someday soon.i am happy to be here on this forum and would love to know more about the beautiful country called Barbados.i will also like to make some new Barbadian friends.my email address is [link moderated].
Thank you

@Julien HI my name is Sarah and am a Nigerian, looking forward to moving to Barbados soon.

I'll be glad to meet new people here and get advise as I am a qualified Early Years Educator.

Thank you

@akanderasheed6 hi akande

Hello Sarah,

Welcome to expat.com!

Kindly create a job CV on Jobs in Barbados. You may have more luck there.

Cheers,

Yoginee

Epat.com team

@Julien how are you

@Kyeiokyeredarkodarko Hello there, Julien is the founder of Expat.com ! Welcome on board !

If you don't mind, could you please introduce yourself ?

regards,

Bhavna

Hi all!

My name is Mwamba. I'm a Kenyan living in USA. I'm interested in relocating to Barbados - one of my friends told me that the country is great and a good destination. Hoping to make contacts here whom I'll meet in person if and when I come.

Thanks!

Hello, my name is Richard Ampadu From Ghana.I'm a teacher with 12 years experience. I've heard so much about Barbados and wanna visit there one day. I'll be glad to meet people here and get some advice. Thanks and looking forward to hearing from good people on this platform.

Thank you

@Julien my name is Adetola Hector from Nigerian. I like to relocate to babardos but I don't know any one over there .I need help not financially. Just to have a friend and ask him some things to know before I move over there.

.please I need friend .,and help .not financial support.

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1012981

Thanks!

Closed