New members of the Ecuador forum, introduce yourselves here - 2022

My husband and I are coming to Quito 12/31-1/5. We are just coming for a visit this time. We are hoping to one day live in Ecuador, in a few years, after we retire.  We are coming from rural Maine. However, if anyone is in Quito and would like us to bring something for them from the US (something we can pick up at Walmart or other store before we leave) please let me know. I would be glad to bring anything I can fit in my suitcase.

I should have thought of this earlier and given more time for this, but again, I would be glad to bring something with me (no charge for this other than the actual cost of the item we bring). Please let me know quickly!!!

I am so excited to come and explore Quito!!

@MaineisGr8 I lived in many cities and Quito was by far the best city I have ever lived. I am sure you will have a great time. And it's an amazing decision to retire one day in Quito (or around it). Merry Christmas.

@MaineisGr8 I lived in many cities and Quito was by far the best city I have ever lived. I am sure you will have a great time. And it's an amazing decision to retire one day in Quito (or around it). Merry Christmas.
-@PaulSmith310784

Many Happy returns

Hello carterkingmike,

Welcome to Expat.com1f604.svg

I see that you are new to the forum too.

Feel free to tell us more about yourself and your projects.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

Good day Expats,

I'm Chris from Liberia. Accountant with an insurance company. Wishing to move Ecuador with my wife and two boys in mid August 2023 before our elections. I have few worries. By default, I find myself in the wonderful forum which consist of vast experienced expats.

Let me tell you guys thank you for the forum. I have gone through and still going the various discussions. My biggest worry is (1)where to find a moderate accommodation for my family and (2) How to find job to feed my family especially now yet to learn Spanish. (3) Are there affordable English schools for my boys. I need your advise please.

Thank you.

@Bhavna thank you for the link. Very informative and useful ! thanks for sharing knowledge

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1013405

Thanks!

Closed