New members of the Jordan forum, introduce yourselves here - 2022

Hi all,

Newbie on the Jordan forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Jordan if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hii. My name is Miki, I've been in jordan for 4 years, but I lived in america and Italy all my life. I miss people with American and European mentality and conversations. And I'm a bit lonely.
@mikomurasheh
Hi there. I lived abroad for long and had a British education, after which I returned to Jordan.

Even I feel lonely at times. Please feel free to contact me whenever you feel like it.

Take care and best regards
Hi All, I lived in Amman for several years, now back in the US.  In case you need any information, drop me a message and I'll give it my best shot.  Good luck
Hey Everyone. I am Seirah from Jordan. Planning to do my graduation.
@Julien

Hi my name is Peter van der Merwe, I will be joining a packaging company in Jordan next month. I currently live in Pringle Bay. I worked in Saudi for 10 years and have been back in SA for 11 years.

Cheers
Hi all

@Julien hello,  am planning to travel for work immediately am called upon.

@mikomurasheh

HI, even I lived abroad and I had a British education. I returned to Jordan once I finished my studies, however I regret to say that I have not been able to adapt. As a result, even I am feeling lonely.

Moreover, there is not much to do in Amman, unfortunately.
Halo, am fredah  Zuria Nakasozi,
Am a Ugandan, am humbly requesting if I can be helped and find a job here,
Am 27 years old.
Thank you

@Julien

Welcome

Are still in Jordan?

Hello Maramsh2001,

How are you doing ? Welcome on board !

Please tell us a bit about yourself.

Regards,

Bhavna

@mikomurasheh

Do you need any help?

@seirahsam Congrats

Hello everyone,

I'm Subhi, a Palestinian guy who loves to explore the world. I'm a senior software developer in a civil engineering company based in the US. I lived the last 7 years abroad and now i ended up in Amman. Looking to meet new people and make new friends.

PS: I have two wonderful kids so make sure you like kids :p

thanks

Greetings everyone.

I am Anusha and I am a Malaysian. My husband and I moved to Amman two weeks ago and would love to make some new friends :)

Best regards.

Hello everyone, I am looking to live and work in Jordan. I am from the US.

Hopefully I can get some help and advices from the seniors here.

Hello everyone, am looking forward to working in Jordan, anybody should guide me

@Julien
Hi my name is Peter van der Merwe, I will be joining a packaging company in Jordan next month. I currently live in Pringle Bay. I worked in Saudi for 10 years and have been back in SA for 11 years.
Cheers
-@petervdm7

Hi Peter and welcome to Jordan. Hope you settle down here and don't find any difficulty.

For any help please do not hesitate to contact me.

Good luck!

@anushagopala1990

Hi. I would like to meet people too. So please let me know if you are interested in making friends.

Meanwhile, take care and hope to hear from you soon.

@duhaz77beatle

hello! Nice to e-meet you! Sure I would love that. How do I get in touch with you?

Hi I recently started blogging and here is the link if you guys would like to check it out:

[link moderated]

I will also start writing about the places that I've visited in Jordan.

Hello Anushagopala1990,

We request members to list their blogs in the dedicated section of the website : Blogs from expats in Jordan

However, bear in mind that they need to meet the requirements to be listed for example your blog should be relevant to your expat experience in Jordan.

all the best,

Bhavna

Hi Bhavna

apologies I didn't know that there was a specific section to list blogs. Thank you for pointing it out.

sure I'll do the needful, thanks

@duhaz77beatle
hello! Nice to e-meet you! Sure I would love that. How do I get in touch with you?
-@anushagopala1990

Hi how are you? I sincerely  hope you are well.

@duhaz77beatle my watheaspp number ***

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1013236

Thanks!

Closed