Menu
Expat.com

Actually I'm coming to there to see if I can have a job to do.

Last activity 24 February 2022 by Julien

andybrowndd

I am Ekeanyanwu udochukwu ikenna from Nigeria I want to be there for work I hope I can get a good job when I come.

Beemcee

Hi am coming to Mauritius too,can you tell me what and what I will be needing???pls send me a private message

kencas

Hi Nwanne, It's cool to get work before coming. Are you a student or tourist? You need work permit to work here

emaramsurun27

hi,
(removed)
mrs. ema

Moderated by Julien 2 years ago
Reason : for your own safety, please use the private message system to share your contact details
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Beemcee

Please can you help me too

Julien

emaramsurun27 > please  introduce yourself and help directly on the forum.

Your offer sounds super dodgy by the way

Articles to help you in your expat project in Mauritius

• Work in Mauritius
    Work in Mauritius

The small, prosperous republic of Mauritius has risen to become one of the most progressive economies in Africa. ...

• Invest in Mauritius
    Invest in Mauritius

Mauritius is an ideal destination for foreign investment. With a stable democracy, the Rule of Law, and an ...

• Setting up a business in Mauritius
    Setting up a business in Mauritius

Mauritius is a world-renowned business center, ranked first in sub-Saharan Africa by the World Bank. It is the ...

• Work contracts in Mauritius
    Work contracts in Mauritius

In Mauritius, job contracts are stringently regulated to ensure fair treatment and clarity for all employees. The ...

• Internships in Mauritius
    Internships in Mauritius

Mauritius attracts many international students who are looking to do an internship abroad to gain their first ...

• Labor market in Mauritius
    Labor market in Mauritius

The Mauritian economy is a service economy, and not surprisingly, the labor market is dominated by this sector. ...

• Driver's licence in Mauritius
    Driver's licence in Mauritius

Mauritius has a well-developed public transport network, although the frequency and working hours might not work ...

• Banking services in Mauritius
    Banking services in Mauritius

Opening a bank account in Mauritius can help you in many ways, including receiving your salary, paying your ...

All of Mauritius's guide articles