Dutch mother of two children, ages 12 and 15

Hi everyone,

I am a Dutch mother of two children, ages 12 and 15. We are planning on moving to Mauritius for a while in January of 2023. I would like to come into contact with mothers with children in appr. the same ages, so I can ask some questions about schools, places to live and general island life.
Thank you in advance!
@mariekeovink

Hallo Marieke,

Wij wonen sinds oktober 2021 als gezin op Mauritius, 3 schoolgaande kinderen. 13, 11 en 8.
Wij hebben gekozen voor WestCoast International School in Flic en Flac en wonen ook in Flic en Flac, wel zo fijn ivm reistijd van en naar school.

Groeten Familie Bos

@Tefneth could you please post in English ?

@Tefneth

Hi! How do you rate Westcoast please?
Our children are 12 and 9. Is it very academic and are there a good range of after school clubs please?
Thanks
Lisa.

@lisabentley1981 Hi Lisa very good question, our children are about to start as WestCoast as well and I would also like to know the answer to your question.

@lisabentley1981

We are very pleased with WestCoast, our children are 8, 11 and 13. They all enjoy themselves at school, that is our main concern.

Lots of after school busses are there!

Cheers
@mariekeovink

Hi! I have a son who is 12 and a daughter who is 9. They are going to be attending Northfields as of August.

Feel free to DM if you want to know more :)

@Tefneth , what school are your children going to?

@mariekeovink Port Louis capital is good , in North beaches are there. I'm living in Port Louis so according to me. Port Louis is good city to live bank, hospital,  waterfront,  bazaar , school within 2 kilometres, 

You can check school here, government school or private what you preferences.