Menu
Expat.com

single permit Belgium

Last activity 11 June 2023 by bongpeisin

anoopdangwal786
Hi all my Belgium employer has submitted my single permit application on 21/3/22 in Flanders region it's been already more than 5 week's but we haven't received any update yet.
😞😞😞😞😞
bernapolat
Did you already get an answer?
bongpeisin

@anoopdangwal786 hi there, may I know have you already gotten your single permit? smile.png

Articles to help you in your expat project in Belgium

• Traveling to Belgium
    Traveling to Belgium

Expatriation usually means having to deal with administration. Expat.com tells you which travel documents you need ...

• Doing an internship in Belgium
    Doing an internship in Belgium

Students usually have to do an internship to validate their academic training. What's the process of doing an ...

• A guide to Brussels' neighbourhoods
    A guide to Brussels' neighbourhoods

A very safe and laid-back city to live and work in, Brussels has many different sides for expats and tourists to ...

• Buying a car in Belgium
    Buying a car in Belgium

Some formalities apply when buying a vehicle in Belgium, both before and after the sale. Here's what to expect.

• Buying property in Brussels
    Buying property in Brussels

Compared with other European capitals, buying property in Brussels is very affordable. Consequently, it's ...

• Buying a property in Belgium
    Buying a property in Belgium

The real estate in Belgium has the reputation of being relatively cheaper than its neighbors. We'll give you ...

• Driving in Belgium
    Driving in Belgium

If you're moving to Belgium, you might be interested in learning about getting a driver's license. Read on ...

• Lifestyle in Belgium
    Lifestyle in Belgium

Belgium is a diverse country that's very friendly with newcomers. What about its traditions, festivities, and ...

All of Belgium's guide articles