Jobs for unskilled workers

Hi,am Okwodu Christabel, from Nigeria.Am planning to move to Bermuda in search of job as an unskilled worker.I want to know how much is the monthly salary for unskilled workers and if I would get a job easily on the island.
I am Patrick  from Bangladesh. I have experience in butchery work.i move to Burmuda for work Visa. I would  get a job easily on the island.
To be brutally honest there is no work to be found in Bermuda unless you have a unique skill that cannot be found from locals.

@okwoduadaobi82 it will be difficult for you to really move anywhere as an unskilled worker during this time. Find a skill and perfect it to increase your opportunity for relocation

Hello, I am from Morocco, I hold an agricultural diploma in vegetable production, and with me I have seen workers in the agricultural field

I do errands such as mowing, harvesting, watering and weeding

Monitoring crops from diseases and viruses, spraying pesticides, fertilizing the soil and other recurring tasks in the life of the farmer. Can I get a temporary contract?

Hello, I am from Morocco, I hold an agricultural diploma in vegetable production, and with me I have seen workers in the agricultural field

I do errands such as mowing, harvesting, watering and weeding

Monitoring crops from diseases and viruses, spraying pesticides, fertilizing the soil and other recurring tasks in the life of the farmer. Can I get a temporary contract?

@alibougnine2

That type of work is not classed as a skill.

You will not get a contract.