After Belgium Nationality approved

hi to all

i applied belgium nationality in january 2020 and in may 2020 nationality refused reason of language french . within 15 days i logged apeal against it..after 2 years in apeal of court i won a case. 29 april 2022 i receved dessicion letter from court of apeal and luckly my nationality is approved
my question is my wife and 3 children ander 12 years came to belgium in april 2021'' and one baby born in belgium december 2021  afte few days my status will changing forgner to belgium national...
i want to ask you Which residency card will my family get?

thanks in advance
Congrats!

You will receive a letter to apply for your Belgian ID soon from your commune.

In the same time you can ask to change the status for your family. Your wife would be entitled to F card as family members of Belgian citizen. Your kids would become Belgian nationals automatically if you ask for this at the commune.
The kids will become Belgian IF they are in your care and have a resident permit in Belgium at the time of the decision of the judge and they're not yet 18+ years old.
@AlexFromBelgium

thanks alex

i am little bit confused

when i applied in 2020 my kids was not in belgium they came in belgium 2021 at the time of court decision all kids(under 18 and in my car) in belgium they have residence permit
Check the date of the appeal, you must have received an official document + stamp + signature of the judge / been there yourself!
And then check the start date of the resident permit of your children.

If they came before the date that is set on the official document of the judge, they'll automatically become Belgian.
If not, they can become Belgian through your wife in the coming year, or after 5 or 10 years of stay in Belgium.

As you're Belgian and have (non-yet-belgian) children, your children can't be thrown away from Belgium anymore before 18 years old + not in your care anymore + not became Belgian. So you've way more than enough time and by that time your kids will be Belgian too.

Hello, if I get a letter of approval of Belgium nationality and I am not in Belgium and I come back after four months I,can I get the nationality or they will cancel it.

@arafalak

you reached the time requirements to obtained the nationality while submitting it.

hence, its validity will not depends on whether you are in or out at the moment.

@arafalak hi not possible to cancel nationaliteit

Once you have your nationality doesn't matter.. O'ce you are back request for an new ID or perhaps passport if you want.. Nothing gona change..

I had the same situation..