Menu
Expat.com

Sce examination

Last activity 17 August 2023 by Roshan Abdul Khader

rejith111pathiyoor
Hello, is there any exam is need to attend to get Sce membership?

What is this pe test and is there any requirement of this exam to get a membership as engineer?
RedTrumpet

Your statement is limited. Provide the following information to get a better advice:

1)    What is your--> iqama (visa) profession
2)    What is the scientific engineering bachelor’s degree you physically completed in college
3)    How many years you have taken in college your scientific engineering bachelor’s degree
4)    What is the total years of experience do you have related to your scientific engineering bachelor’s degree
5)    Does the diploma certificate of scientific engineering bachelor’s degree, academic transcript of records (TOR) are authenticated, apostilled, and attested from Saudi embassy in your home country, yes or no?
6)    Have you passed the--> Saudi Council of Engineers (SCE) fundamental engineering (FE) eligibility test for engineers correspond to your scientific engineering bachelor’s degree

rejith111pathiyoor
Last week I came here for new visa, My visa is mechanical technician visa.
I have completed diploma in mechanical (3 year) after that through lateral entry I have completed Btech In mechanical engineering (2016 April
Pass out). My degree certificate is attestated from.embasy and Saudi cultural but diploma did not done attestation.

For SCE registration I uploaded my degree certificate. Is there any problem to get registration.

If they change my proffesion to engineer , then any exam ?

I have not attended FE exam. Is it mandatory to attend exam
Arsal7
Last week I came here for new visa, My visa is mechanical technician visa.
I have completed diploma in mechanical (3 year) after that through lateral entry I have completed Btech In mechanical engineering (2016 April
Pass out). My degree certificate is attestated from.embasy and Saudi cultural but diploma did not done attestation.

For SCE registration I uploaded my degree certificate. Is there any problem to get registration.

If they change my proffesion to engineer , then any exam ?

I have not attended FE exam. Is it mandatory to attend exam
- @rejith111pathiyoor

Yes, there will be an exam after the SCE registration and profession change.
You will be registered as an engineer because you have a 4 years degree.

rejith111pathiyoor

@Arsal7 dear can i know more details regarding the exam?  Which exam need to attend? Will u pls share more details regarding exam?

Arsal7

@Arsal7 dear can i know more details regarding the exam?  Which exam need to attend? Will u pls share more details regarding exam?

- @rejith111pathiyoor

All details are available on SCE website.
The exam will be according to you subjects/degree.

luckyishaq5

if i have more than 5 years of experience then it is mandatory to attend FE exam in saudi arabia ?

qahmp

Hello and good day,

Does anyone who has an experience of more than 8 years can register in the SCE?

Regards.

luckyishaq5

@qahmp according to passing 2015 year i have been working experience which is about 7 years & 9 months after this is we need to take exam mandatory ?

Khajanawaz21

I did my graduation from diatance University due to its not accepted in saudi later i did my recognize university which accepted in saudi should i apply in scopa new and old both together or only new degree to be attached.

Plz advise

ifthihaar ahamed

If we come in Saudi Arabia on Engineer Visa. We completed degree in india 4 years ago and didn't have any experience. Is that possible we can work in engineer transferable iqama without experience. Is it possible ? Can you please tell me.

Roshan Abdul Khader

I have completed diploma in Electrical (3 year) after that through lateral entry I have completed Btech In electrical engineering (2016 April

Pass out). My btech degree certificate is attested from but not my diploma certificate

Does both my certificate have to be attested for SCE registration or only by btech certificate is enough

Articles to help you in your expat project in Saudi Arabia

All of Saudi Arabia's guide articles