Menu
Expat.com

Medical unfit

Last activity 15 October 2024 by XTang

Applearmy

@dynajoyce30 To make things clear this banning are case to case bases, if your new VISA yes, if transfer VISA then NO. In my case  I came here in UAE 2006 i left last year and i came back this  year April got an employment visa and unfit due to old cured TB which i had it when i was 19 years old. UNFORTUNATELY i got cancelled and took the eye scan, My husband and i applying for sponsored VISA. Hopefully it wont take that much longer to lift the ban. Or else im ready to go back to Philippines smile.png

Shahid.n

@XTang

Lungs Scare,  but no TB all healthy Body coming to UAE for job on visit visa can i get  work visa thereLungs Scare,  but no TB all healthy Body coming to UAE for job on visit visa can i get  work visa there?

but before one year i was unfit in GAMCA Medical for Saudi Arab.

can i get now UAE work Visa, I am 40 years old Office Engineer. I am healthy.

which medical normal or GAMCA?

my tb is also negative..

my tb is also negative..

Shahid.n

@XTang

Lungs Scare,  but no TB all healthy Body coming to UAE for job on visit visa can i get  work visa there?

my tb is also negative..

XTang

I have answered this hundreds of times.  Lung scars for new visas create issues - doesn't matter whether you are healthy or not.  High chances that you will be rejected.  Small chance that you may get through.  Rest is your decision.

arejhay17

How long the result to wait on your re take for your medical … because for me they said 10 days … and now still waiting 7 days alreadt still on process …

is this normal or chance for me to be deported ..

pls help

Shahid.n

@XTang  Sir now i am going on visit visa..

when they will do the Medical.

XTang

Depends on your sponsor i.e. how quickly they process the request to convert visa.

Shahid.n

@XTang sir I heard/read that in medical test for work visa in UAE if person found TB or TB mark they will give him 1 year visa,

After again test. Is it correct..

XTang

No, that only applies to old visas i.e. people who already have had a residence visa for UAE within the last six months. For new visas, they deport.

Shahid.n

@XTang  sir  can we extend visit  visa?  now i am going on company visit visa for job, if i fail in work visa medical test..

then can we extend vist visa for more 6 months or more with staying in UAE?

as i have lungs scaring only ....

XTang

You cannot work on visit visa. It is illegal.  And also, even if it was, you can't get visit visa extended beyond 90 days.... For many types of visa.

Instead of asking silly questions, go through with the medical as it's a legal process. If you get through, great. If not, move on with your life. Don't do illegal things.

afzalq

but what about the ruling that was passed in year 2016,as per that old healed TB/scar can get residency for family joining visa.  but not for work ?

it is followed, or all cases of TB scar problem as marked unfit ?

XTang

Read.  I have answered this hundreds of times.  Family visas, no issue.

afzalq

thanks , just need one clarification, what about other GCC Countries (KSA, Qatar) for family joining visa, do they also allow with previous history of treated TB for wife visa.

XTang

Bahrain no issue as family members don't even need to undergo medical on family visa. Rest, it varies but is generally an issue.

Jokoairis88

Good day to all.

I came here to ask about how will someone would know that you are UNFIT based on the medical result.

Will the Clinic inform you or UAE Government?

Did you received SMS after your medical saying that your Visa screening results are ready and have been sent to the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs?

Thanks in advance.

nayigak30

Hello members. Recently I was in dubai but they brought me back home because of the unfit medical due to tb scars that appeared in my x tray My Visa was canceled on 17th October 2023 but I spent more 8 days in Dubai after my Visa cancellation and I left on 25th October 2023 .no fingerprints and eye scanning were taken on me even on the airport at the time of departure,Do I stand a chance of coming back to uae on visit visa or am blacklisted. When my HR was booking for me an air ticket he told me that I can come back when am healed but we all know that tb scars are permanent

XTang

They are now using the eye scans which they do at the time of entry on new work visas.

Fahad Ahmed60

@nayigak30

brother it is not possible as visa cant be cancelled without Eye Scan or outpass so there might be chance that they have put ban on your Eye scan data which was taken at the time of entry.

tribose2001

Hi.

I suffered from chronic kidney disease, so i went undergone transplant surgery. Now I am back to my normal life. I have an offer at UAE. If I go for medical, will they say unfit?

SaverD

@XTang. Hello. I am medically Unfit with Permanent Banned status. As I read some of your Forum replies, you mentioned that Family Visa, (Husband’s, Wife’s, Kids) can be the solution to come back in UAE again. My question is, if we will apply for the Wife’s Visa, there is still a Medical requirements right? What will happen then if they will see again the old scar?

Infopicksfords

Hey, thanks for sharing your situation. It sounds like you've been through a lot with the visa issues. Hopefully, things work out smoothly with your sponsored visa application. Hang in there, and if you have to go back to the Philippines, remember, it's just a detour, not the end of the road. Wishing you all the best!

rolocedoc

@SaverD Hi - for your old scar, get a doctor's certification or tell your doctor clinic about it so they can issue a clearance and submit together with your travel documents, once they see the clearance then you can travel again - that's your only hope - a doctor's note - so see your doctor now before you do anything, your health is top priority.

SaverD

@rolocedoc, Thanks for the advice. I just wanted to know if they will issue visa to me after the removal of ban (via Sponsor visa ”Wife”),  since they have my medical records as of the moment. There are my thoughts process, if I am correct:

1. Exit UAE with Unfit Medical and Permanent ban.
  2. Have a Medical check up in my own country to be cleared from the old TB case, and gather some supporting documents.
  3. My Wife (Residing in the UAE), will apply the Sponsor visa.
  4. My Wife will go to Muhaisnah to apply for the removal of ban.

If   Wife’s Visa granted:

1. I will travel again in the UAE. Since ban already lifted.
  2. Will apply for residency under my Wife’s visa.
  3. Here, I believe medical will be done?
  4. If so, will it be Blood test and Xray again?
  5. Since they have my records, what will happen if they will see again the old scar? Will I still get the residency?

Please enlighten me with this Dependent Visa process, from applying for the removal of the ban, upto the time where I will get the residency. TIA

XTang

You can come on a dependent visa to the UAE even if previously banned for a work visa.  There WILL be a medical test again (both blood & x-ray) and you will be given a conditional visa for 1 year and asked to follow up with the clinics on a 3/6 monthly basis.  If you do the follow ups then after this period of time, you will get a normal dependent visa.

If you haven't exited yet then do the process from inside UAE. 

You are not legally allowed to work on a dependent visa - keep that in mind.

SaverD

Thanks to these valuable insights from you @XTang, appreciate it.  It’s more clearer for me now.

Follow-up question. Do you have any idea if it is possible to get married inside UAE with my visa being cancelled with Permanent ban status? Our Wedding date suppose to be by December, but unfortunately because of what happen to my medical as Unfit, we are thinking to get married as soon as possible for us to apply for Dependent Visa.

Any insights and advices will be much appreciated. TIA

XTang

You can get married.  Requirements will vary as per your nationality and religion.  You will need proof of being single from your Embassy as well as one of you needs to be a resident. 

SaverD

Okay, I think they require Visa’s for each us, She’s on a Resident Visa. What’s bothering me is my current status as cancelled with Permanent ban. But I am still here in the UAE. You think they will allow? Immigration gave me 28days to stay here, April 15 is my last day.

Infopicksfords

Your cancelled visa due to old TB may result in a ban, but since you're applying for a sponsored visa with your husband, there's hope it might be lifted, though you're prepared to return to the Philippines if necessary.

SaverD

Yes, we need to get marry first before she can sponsor me. We’re just thinking if it is possible to do it here in UAE just to shorten then time of the process. If they will allow me in this grace period.

XTang

Okay, I think they require Visa’s for each us, She’s on a Resident Visa. What’s bothering me is my current status as cancelled with Permanent ban. But I am still here in the UAE. You think they will allow? Immigration gave me 28days to stay here, April 15 is my last day.

-@SaverD

Only one needs to be a resident as per the information on official websites.  Instead of wondering about all of this, go and check.

SaverD

By means on checking out, you’re pertaining to the Embassy of my country origin or Gov’t agencies of Dubai UAE? Thanks for replying @XTang

XTang

Both

SaverD

@XTang ok I will check. Do you have any idea how long would it take to lift the ban after applying for Dependent Visa?

SaverD

@Applearmy Hello, any update regarding to your situation? Hope all is well.

SaverD

@Applearmy Hello, any update regarding to your situation? Hope all is well.

-@SaverD
Goodthings

@SaverD you can apply immediately as long as you are married? by the way where you from? nationality?

SaverD

@Goodthings yeah, as far as I know it can be apply. I am just curious on how long it would take for the lifting of ban. Any idea?

Goodthings

@SaverD wait you already banned from the country? and will be repatriated?

SaverD

@Goodthings Yes, got cancelled and has ban status. I can only stay here until April 15.

Articles to help you in your expat project in the United Arab Emirates

All of the United Arab Emirates's guide articles