I want to meet local friends in Mauritius

I am 38 years old, male, single, unmarried, I am a Chinese, I am engaged in international trade, I have just come to Mauritius for a month, I plan to live here for a long time and expand my business in Mauritius, but I can only speak Chinese, I don't speak English and French, I want to meet local friends and learn the local language, understand the local culture, customs, habits and market conditions, if you are a male maybe you can become my business partner in the future, if you are Women maybe you can be my life partner.

Is there anyone who would like to be my friend?
Hello Wu Xuping,

While language can be a barrier to making new friends here in Mauritius, however, you can learn a few creole words to communicate in your daily life.

Simple words like : Bonzour, bonsoir, merci, sa va

(goodmorning, good night, thank you, how are you ?)

I think that it will be a good idea if you could meet people who understand Chinese/mandarin. There's the Chinese Cultural centre @ Bell Village Port Louis. Give them a call or please visit. You will most definitely find people that can chat with you about Mauritian culture, life in Mauritius. If you are a reader, you can also borrow some books...

Victor Hugo Street, Bell Village, Port Louis, Mauritius
reservationccc@gmail.com
(+230) 2083621, (+230) 2088595

@Anou86   Thank you very much.

@Wu Xuping

Look for Michel Youvoon at Quatre Borne, he speaks Mandarin and so does his wife and kid. He also does business. Maybe you can partner with him. If you speak Hakka, I think you can find many friends in Port Louis. For your information, I speak Cantonese and only few words of Mandarin.
Am looking for friends in Mauritius, Am a Ghanaian and construction Technician by profession.
I ll really appreciate if I get friends in the construction industry staying in Mauritius to communicate with .
Thank you