Manager said they will not pay me gratuity

i am working for a consultant form more then 8 years . still one month i felt has company said they will not continue the consultant not never the visa .so if you want release pay 1000 riyal and i already paid 1000 riyal for NOC . now when i ask for my Gratuity he tell will not pay this not our problem . i dont know what to do if there anyone from manpower or department so that i get my hard earn 8 years service Gratuity .... 1f625.svg1f625.svg1f62a.svg1f62a.svg

@Rovil Pinto 1st mistake you have done is giving them RO. 1000/- for NOC, there are so many other ways to settle NOC matter. 2nd: Now you go to lawyer, visit 2-3 lawyers and tell them your situation, gratuity case is very simple and quick easy, any lawyer can help you, don't give upfront payment, you can negotiate from the payment they will recover from your case. gather all proofs like whatsapp chats, emails etc. don't tell anyone in your company about this let them receive notice from court. so many other factors matter like your visa status, did you resign or terminated if terminated, on what grounds ? how many warning letters are in your file during last 180 days. etc. for more information you can contact me.