Text Message after my Medical and Fingerprint

Hi, I did a medical test in SEHA and did also fingerprint after medical yesterday. Then few hours later or around 12 hours to be exact, I received a text message says " The result of the medical examination for residence for application number XXXXXXXXXXXX are ready and have been sent to General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs. Thank you for choosing SEHA. " What does it means ? and what should the next step I need to do. This is for a spouse visa

If the results are FIT then you need to proceed for visa stamping with the results - ask your company.

@XTang thank you sir. This is for spouse/dependent visa. We just processed it via typing center. I already done fingerprint and my residence id form is already stamp even i did not have the result yet for medical. Last night i received that text message but no specific result if my medical is fit or not. Where can I check if my medical is fit or not? I only received text message that result is forwarded to GDFRA. Sorry my first time applying for residence.

No need to do anything.  If it is not fit, you will know. 

@XTang thank you so much. I might need to go to the typing center as well to check if there's i need to do for their end.

@Noxela hi bro how ur now u did ur vispa? Same message sent to me from seha im really really worried can u tell me what mean ?

Any update on this thread from the last queries?