Syphilis and Uae visa

Dear all,
   I am very new to this forum. I am planning to move to UAE soon. But I have one problem to clear out first, so I am here for expert advice.
  From my recent blood test I came to know that I have syphilis. My VDRL and TPHA reports are both reactive. I already have started my treatment for the same. As per doctor it will get completely cured after proper treatment of some shots, but the reports may still reactive for 2-3 months to get back to normal as nonreactive.
   I know to get residence visa in UAE, they will do a test for syphilis for my job category. As per UAE immigration law, its not under deport-able disease category, if reports come active then need to go for treatment.
  I want to know whether this medical issue still can be a problem for me to get visa. And if not, then what will be my steps to done the visa things?
Please help....

Thank you

hi ,dear
dont  be worry about this .u can take Ur visa medical is no issue .

Brother what happened with your test in UAE,, was it clear or not ? Reply me thanks

i have syphilis rective,  and already continue the tritment, can i got dubai any work perment visa?

@toqeer123  Hi! May I know about your status for shypilis?

Syphilis should not be an issue for most professions.

@shoun3110  not sure about tests here in UAE but I worked at a plasma center in USA. Syphilis even when treated can show up on lab tests for years and years later.

I got shyphilis tpha positive can i  go dubai for working visa or not

I got tpha positive can i go dubai for working visa or not plz reply

Hi all,

I am in a situation where I don't find any appropriate resource to get help from except this forum. I will be grateful if anyone could help me.

I am a professional engineer and struggling with my job since 2009. in 2009 I got a job offer in Qatar but unfortunately my visa got rejected due to UNFIT declaration from the lab in my home country. the reason was TPHA positive. i consulted many doctors and discovered that unfortunately, if once TPHA gets positive it can not be turned into negative even if the disease is fully treated. I lost all hopes then and stopped applying for the jobs in UAE.

Lately I discovered that there are some private medical consultants who can get you through the line with some temporary medications that can generate false/ or no results for the TPHA in labs temporarily (though these medicines can have some side effects as well). One of my far away relative entered KSA successfully through this method. I cant contact him due to some family issues, but I desperately need this newly offered job which is way much better than i am doing now in my home country.

Personally speaking I don't want any illegal way of entering gulf, but if you can tell me some method for getting JOB with this positive TPHA then it will be greatly helpful for me and my family. I mean is there anyway to prove that currently I don't have any disease that can harm the gulf society. Even before testing in 2009 i didn't have any clue of any disease and the doctor also told me that if there are no symptoms of any disease then it means the past disease has already been cured by your body auto immune function and no further treatment is required.

. . . . Is there any way to get away with this please? 

@XTang

Hello Sir,

Are you sure that Syphilis is not an issue to get job in UAE ??? because i got my TPHA positive few years back and now i am afraid of VISA rejection again. can you please help me if you have any through knowledge of that ?

many thanks