13th month and Holliday double pay on the 1st year of work

Hello,

I started working in Belgium back in November, I am supposed to get double pay in December and 92% in June, I didn't get the double pay in December, while I wasn't expecting the whole double pay the HR said it's because I just started, but I was expecting to get the proportion for the time I worked there. Could someone explain to me if it's usual not to get it in the 1st year? Will I be getting the Holliday double pay in June ? I read the contract but there was nothing mentioned about this.

Thank you.

The holiday entitlement depends on the length of service during the preceding calendar year. So if this is your first year of work in Belgium, then you'll only get your holiday pay during the second year as you do not have any holidays in the previous year. This is my understanding.

This is what I found on internet

"This double holiday allowance is calculated as 92% of the current monthly salary at the time the employee takes their main holiday. The current monthly salary already includes the salary for the month during which the holiday (and/or equivalent pay) is taken and is subject to social security contributions.

For each month that the employee worked during the year relevant to the holiday allowance – that is, the calendar year preceding the year in which the holiday is taken – he or she receives 1/12 of 92% of the current monthly salary.

Double holiday allowance = number of months employed x ((92% x current monthly salary) / 12)"