Resignation after Signing the Work Contract

Hello everyone, I have been recently laid off by a Belgian employer due to re-organization. I have been looking for a job for the past few months & attended a lot of interviews. I have signed a work contract with a Belgian employer, very recently. The employer did not give me a chance to negotiate the salary & said, if you're ok with the number, sign it, else we have the next candidate in the pipeline. Though the salary was much lower than what I was getting or expected, I signed the contract since I did not have any other job (confirmed).

I'm yet to start with the new employer. In the meantime, another employer came up with an offer which is much higher than the one which I have signed. I understand that it's not right to take multiple offers at the same time. Since I was jobless, I was kind of forced to accept the number that the first employer had proposed.

Looking for suggestions on what could be legal complications, if I withdraw the work contract which I have signed. Any suggestions or recommendations in this regard are much appreciated.

Thank you very much.

You should not worry about that, the new statutory minimum notice period is of 1 week if you have worked for that employer for 0 to less than 3months. If you are not satisfied with your Current employe, discuss it with them. as longAs you have not worked for them they should allow you go within  a week of so.

Good luck