Remote or Part time job

Hi everyone  i am Diya, 37yrs years old and am from Mauritius, i am looking for a remote home job, or a night shift job but as part time.. i reside in the plaine wilhems..

i have been in customer care relationship/ customer services/ marketing and sales for 17yrs now..

Any vacancies please do let me know..

Else anyone know some remote worldwide website where i can apply and work from home pease.

thank yoi for your help..

Hello Diya,

Welcome on board !

Feel free to create your CV in the Job offers in Mauritius section of the website of better exposure. You may try fiverr.com and browse through offers on LinkedIn

All the best

Bhavna

@Bhavna hi thank you for your reply..Do i need to pay on fiverr.com please? Thank you

It's a free website but all jobs posted are NOT worthwhile. You will need to be selective

I am on the website but cannot find the job dear..

Hi everyone  i am Diya, 37yrs years old and am from Mauritius, i am looking for a remote home job, or a night shift job but as part time.. i reside in the plaine wilhems..
i have been in customer care relationship/ customer services/ marketing and sales for 17yrs now..
Any vacancies please do let me know..
Else anyone know some remote worldwide website where i can apply and work from home pease.
thank yoi for your help..

-@dluchmonee

Hi,

i am working fully remote in the area of finance/accounting and there are lots of remote jobs on LinkedIn. Also there are many opportunitys on Upwork.

If you need any assistance let me know.

Hi G'd evening.

please can you help in finding a job as remote..

am not able to find it. thank you

@dluchmonee

hello, please contact recruitment agencies to help you : Recruitment Agencies in Mauritius

Regards

Bhavna

Hi G'd evening.
please can you help in finding a job as remote..
am not able to find it. thank you

-@dluchmonee

Did you already try to find one on LinkedIn, Upwork or somewhere else?

I think nobody will just invite you to work remote and that it depends on you.

There are a lot Customer Support jobs out there....

Hello everyone,

Please note that some posts have been removed.

Jobseekers are advised to create their resumes in the Job offers in Mauritius section.

All the best,

Cheryl

Expat.com team