Qualified nurse wanting to relocate to Mauritius

Hello,

Can anyone help me with where to look for jobs for qualified nurse wishing to move to Mauritius this year? Also is there an exam that needs to be taken to practice nursing here?

Thank you so much in advance
I suggest contacting hospitals and clinics there for  a job.

i am a ghanaian and citizenof mauritius living and working here for about 30years.
best option for Ghanaian nurse is search myjob.mu.

keep in touch.
Alec. 

@Tyna2019 Any information about what you asked?I am here for the same purpose.

Hello Jessy Mwenda,

Welcome on board !

Here in Mauritius already ?

Regards

Bhavna

I am a registered Nurse Midwife based in zambia.i would like to find out about the best recruiting agency to help me secure a job with any private or government hospital in Mauritius.

Would you recommend any?

Thanks in anticipation

Hello 👋

In government hospital it won't be possible as they recruit mostly locals. You may try contacting private clinics to enquire about jobs prospects for foreigners. However please bear in mind that securing a job as a nurse is very hard.

Regards

Bhavna

Thank you very much

I am a Kenyan perioperative nurse willing to move to Mauritius on private hospital hire. Any connections will be appreciated

@aamollo

hello and welcome !

Google serach for clinics in Mauritius and send them your CV. It is the best way to receive a response.

Regards

Bhavna

@Tyna2019

Please can you help with necessary information

I am a nurse too

Some posts possibly depend on where you got your Nursing Certificate or Qualifications as these may need to be verified and apostiled for authenticity. That is to protect people from harm caused by nurses with fake documents in the past where due diligence has not been done,   I am sure that you will have good documents and find that in some countries they are acceptable and others not,  When I was ill in hospital in the U.K. the Polish Student nurse who helped looked after me was a qualified radiologist in Poland but the NHS (british Health service ) did not recognise her qualifications

@lesmar54

Absolutely right but some slip through the net too !!

@lesmar54Absolutely right but some slip through the net too !!         -@Vedan

That's why you should get it apostiled !!