Employment - Sales And Marketing professional

Hello

i have been in Luxembourg for over 5 years and work in accounting sector. My husband came to Luxembourg last year and since then he has been looking for a job. He holds a bachelors degree in business administration with majors in sales and marketing.

he has worked for over 7 years in different companies in sales.

Could anyone please let me know if there are any jobs for him?

for the moment , he is willing to work in any department for any job.

thanks. 

@Eylia Safdar hi Eylia. My husband also working in financial sector. he is fund accountant. If there is any vacancies on your company, can you please help us? the employer terminated work contract with him before coming to Luxembourg. but at least our work permit has published and we are searching a job actively. For time being, no required sponsorship

@e.ymn is your husband already in lux?

We will be there 11th of November. rented house.. settled everything

Hello everyone,

Please note that members looking for a job should create their CV in the Jobs in Luxembourg section of the website for better exposure.

I would also suggest that you read the Work in Luxembourg article to gather as much information as possible.

Regards

Bhavna

Helloi have been in China for over 3 years and work as a English language part time teacher.My husband stays at Tanzania  since then he has been looking for a job. He holds a bachelors of Science in Fisheries and Aquaculture.he has worked for over 9 years in different companies Could anyone please let me know if there are any jobs for him?for the moment , he is willing to relocate and work in any department for any job.thank you for your time