Visa sponsorsip job

hi all. how could I find a visa sponsorship job in Luxembourg?

Hi Basteandress,

Read the Work in Luxembourg article to find out what you need to do to find a job.

All the best,
Bhavna

Hi,

I got Job offer from luxemberg based company. They are offering me £ 5K p/m.Will this sufficient to live in luxemberg? How much net salary should I expect after deducting tax? I heard that number of multinational companies are listed in luxemberg. Is it easier to switch job for work permit holders? Can work permit holder cross the border? Please guide me

Dbhurke wrote:

Hi,

I got Job offer from luxemberg based company. They are offering me £ 5K p/m.Will this sufficient to live in luxemberg? How much net salary should I expect after deducting tax? I heard that number of multinational companies are listed in luxemberg. Is it easier to switch job for work permit holders? Can work permit holder cross the border? Please guide me

Welcome to the Forum Dbhurke :)

Your questions are  :offtopic: to the OP. Can you please start a new thread so not to confuse matters.

SimCityAT :cheers:
Expat.com Expert Team

I need job sir have you any job for me sir plzz cont my what's app no ***

Moderated by Priscilla 4 years ago
Reason : do not post your personal contact details on the forum
RANDHIR SINGH wrote:

I need job sir have you any job for me sir plzz cont my what's app no ***

Dear,

This topic has been inactive for a long time.

In any case, please comply with the code of conduct established by our website.

- Make a presentation
- Read the guides provided under the "discover" tab
- Read the old articles already published that you will find via the magnifying glass next to your avatar.

In addition, we have statistically determined that 9 out of 10 questions posed by newcomers have already been answered many times.

When looking for a job, you will first have to go through the following threads
- ENIC-NARIC
- EU-BLUECARD

Moderated by Priscilla 4 years ago
Reason : off topic
Closed