Work permit Visa

Good day everyone!

Last month my work permit was rejected. This emanated from the new policy that was gazetted in August 2023 of which that was the time when the Bermuda website was under a cyber attack and we couldn't get this information.

https://www.gov.bm/bermuda-entry-visas

I had applied for a Direct Airside Transit visa to pass through UK and I was granted and submitted it to my employer fkr my work permit application. My employer applied the work permit  on my behalf through their immigration lawyer. I was advised by my employer that I should obtain a multiple entry te entry visa or MRV from either UK/USA/Canada which must be valid for 1 year and 45 days for me to get the work permit. That is, if I am applying for a work permit which is valid for 1 year I should get a MRV valid for 1yr and 45days.

I am from Zimbabwe so I need assistance and experiences  from the platform on:

• Anyone who encountered such a challenge?
  • Which country is easier to get a MRV to transit to Bermuda.
  • I have a UK Direct Airside Transit visa already and hiw should I go about it if I wanna apply for a different transit visa.
  • Any tips are also welcome.

Thank you in advance to those who will assist

Please can i know d document you use for your transit visa appIication mine was rejected..i will introduce to the person that did my bermuda work permit