Looking girlfriends or couples to spend nice time with

Hello

I am Moonika, 34 years old lady from Estonia
I am living @ Costal Road, Tamarin. Quite often i spend time also @ north, Bain Boeuf, Cap Malheureux (but of course all other areas are also OK)
Looking friends to spend nice time together (coffee, cocktails, eating out, training, shopping, you name it :))
As i don't work i am free to meet also at daytime

I speak estonian, english and a bit russian

Don't hesitate to contact :)
M

Hello Monsa good day,nice to meet you here on that forum of expatblog.So i have sent you a message check your inbox and then you can revert back to me.

Thank you SHZKO but i am looking girlfriends to gossip and and have coffee not male friend :)

Hello,

If u are still looking for company , sent me a message, I live in Flic en Flac. thanks
Nadine

hi how are you ? what do you do in mru for how long will you be in mru

azfavilla wrote:

hi how are you ? what do you do in mru for how long will you be in mru

Sure girlfriend! When are you available to go shopping and chat about lipstick?
:dumbom:

Hi ladies,

Do you mind to include me? I'll be moving to Mauritius in coming march. I'm 29 years old  malaysian chinese and my fiancee is a british. We are staying in calodyne. Inbox me please..... thanks

Hi there, How's it going? I'm looking for girlfriends as well. I'm Italian and I live in Poste de Flacq. Are you still looking? I can speak English, Italian and a bit French.

viviantan wrote:

Hi ladies,

Do you mind to include me? I'll be moving to Mauritius in coming march. I'm 29 years old  malaysian chinese and my fiancee is a british. We are staying in calodyne. Inbox me please..... thanks

Hi there,

Im a Brit too, and my wife, 3yr old daughter and I just moved here from New York 2 weeks ago too.

So once you and your fiancee are over here in the north, would be great to catch up with like minded people...and of course a Brit!

[Moderated: Off topic]

Hi ladies. Do you mind including me in your fresh circle of friends?
My name is Lou. I was in banking and finance. I'm German-eurasian. At the moment I'm still in Singapore till end of July.
I'd be moving to Mauritius this coming August and I'd be staying in Pereyberre.
I'm an out going and sociable person, I easily get along well with any nationalities... Please feel free to contact me.
Hope to hear from you ladies.

[Moderated]

Hello!
I arrived in Mauritius a few days ago! I conduct my graduate research on Mauritius and I'm here until August this year.
I will be coming back every summer (winter here) at least until I finish my dissertation.
I'm staying in Flic en Flac this month and would love to have some girl friends to chat with, have drinks, coffee, beach whatever!

Some of these posts are old, so let me know if you are still here and looking for friends.

Julia

Hi Julia

Since you can speak and understand a little French, there is Genevieve from the French forum who does organise a walk on Friday mornings in and around Flic-en-Flac
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 08#1282789

Try to communicate with her via PM ( she speaks both English and French)  to get all the info.
One way to make some friends  ;)

Sure, how about a private expat wife ladies club, ( better then TV series - desperate house wife ) We will meet - maybe twice a month  for a chit-chat or BBQ with our hubbies and family - ladies or couples only - no single guys.

My husband - born in Viet-Nam - from Indian parents refugees from Pakistan - again refugee from VN - move to Philippines -  then HK - Then mauritius - Then back to Philippines - Then South Africa - again back to Mauritius. Me Mauritian Chef

Hii ...
If u dnt mind include me .m fun loving guy ..I like chating,hangouts, party and lot more
I can speak english,lil bit german and french

Doorgaish0902 wrote:

Hii ...
If u dnt mind include me .m fun loving guy ..I like chating,hangouts, party and lot more
I can speak english,lil bit german and french

Excuse me but  The request is for "girlfriends" or couples  unless you can participate in the conversations about babies, the latest nail polish or fashion or shopping for children in the stores  :D

@Monsa Hi Monsa,

am from argentina, and based currently in Mauritius.

Maybe we can grab a drink and discuss firther?

am 35, single and been in Mauritius for the past 5 years.

Thanks,

Tys

@Monsa  hi Monsa .. I'm from mauritius.  Looking for some friends

Hello tys22grunt and Cleopatre Tesia,

Welcome to expat.com!

Kindly note that the member Monsa is no longer active on the forum.

Feel free to connect with other members by introducing yourself on the thread New members of the Mauritius forum, introduce yourselves here - 2023.

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

[DISCUSSION CLOSED]

Closed