Night Out- 21st of July (Saturday)

Hey fellow expat-bloggers. Were planning to do a meet up again on the 21st of July (Saturday). The suggested venue is Tia Marias in Malate, but its not yet finalized. Feel free to suggest a venue, preferably somewhere we can dance, grab some drinks and get to know each other as well. Hope you guys can come. Cheers! :cheers:

Feel free to send me a pm or reply to this thread if you have suggestions or would like to join. :)

@Resuri_Ann- hey! just went to Greenbelt tonight and found out a nice bar called Finger Spice...(",)

is there a dancefloor?? :D hows the prices for drinks? :)

I didn't ask about prices:/ Yes there is!:D No entrance fee! In fact I copied one of the reviews top

To Finger Spice:

Mark Cyr · Subscribe · Author at Romance and Red Lights in Asia
Had a GREAT night out here at Spicy Fingers on Friday. They have two bands that alternate and both are amazing...and this is a high compliment in a country like the Philippines where it seems everybody is born with an awesome voice. The place rocks, what can I say. It's in Greenbelt 2 in Makati, there's no cover, the music starts around 9:30 and goes until about 2am. Make sure you don't have to work the next day!

>>>>>>
Spicy Fingers Bar and Restaurant, Greenbelt 2

G/F Greenbelt 2, Ayala Center

Makati City, Metro Manila

Philippines

(02) 729-8761

Been to spicy fingers before, not so pricey but i like live band performance. I didn't like some of their food though because it was too salty. They have discounted prices for drinks every wed or thurs. I think, during Ladies' Night.

to the hard working ladies finding a place for us to gather, salute! indeed everyone appreciates...

@letslearn2geder0612-thanks so much for appreciating:thanks:
@Cookeymuncher- the place (spicy fingers) is nearer for us specially to expats...but you do you think a bit farther like Tia Marias is also pretty intense:D Sorry I'm a type of adventurous with out fear lol!:D

letslearn2geder0612

Re: Night Out- 21st of July (Saturday)

to the hard working ladies finding a place for us to gather, salute! indeed everyone appreciates...

jobprovider wrote:

@letslearn2geder0612-thanks so much for appreciating:thanks:
@Cookeymuncher- the place (spicy fingers) is nearer for us specially to expats...but you do you think a bit farther like Tia Marias is also pretty intense:D Sorry I'm a type of adventurous with out fear lol!:D

letslearn2geder0612

Re: Night Out- 21st of July (Saturday)

been to Tia Maria couple of times already, I used to go there with my cousins when I was in college... the food, was good... atmosphere -- not so... I dunno though if there are any changes. They still have entrance fee, right??? Malate is just quite different compared to Makati and Taguig (when it comes to decency and safety)... that is based from what I observed and from stories I heard from people who go there.

I'd like to try THe Fort BGC.. or maybe somewhere near Mall of Asia...

Padis Point Mall of Asia is better:)

I am also join

MOA will be great:) credit to cookeymuncher for mentioning the safety.

do you have idea until what time they operate? heehee as usual i will be there after 11pm :P

MOA would be fine. :) so what's the final date, time and venue?

I think majority prefers MOA.. :D
So lets go and dance... :whistle:

Date: 21st July Saturday
Time: 11pm
Venue: Padis Point, Mall Of Asia

@Ratz: I think 11pm is too late to start the evening...

If anyone can arrive earlier than that, maybe we should meet up somewhere while waiting for the rest. Probably go to the bowling center while waiting. :) (I was there yesterday, their facilities are nice, they also have xbox and billiards nearby)

yeah, if anyone can make it earlier, its a lot better, the more time we have the better isn't it?,but definitely if youll be free after 11 pm, no worries,everyone understands, we got some task to get done @work:)

we got to have fresh legs before the 21st. @ cookeymuncher and  rathz, i probably be watching, go guys, just glad im there.

Fine guys,

then go for Mall hopping before hitting Padis.. :cool:

We can try ice skating or bowling too :D

I would love to go bowling even though i dont play well hehehe aren't yo guys playing on the 28th in robinsons? hehe :D . so the people coming in before 11pm will be:

cookeymuncher
letslearn2geder0612
Ratheesh Ram
jobprovider
krishn

then venue for drinks will be Padis Point Mall of Asia :)

let's just text each other. let's just meet @ the bowling center. I might be there with my friend around 3PM or 5PM, maybe.

I will be there after 6pm along with my frnz.. :happy:

see you all guys! yeah, great to have your friends over:)

Guys we'll see each other on Saturday? yes? :D
Who will be the main contact on Saturday then? I will be there past 11pm so it should be someone arriving there early. ;)

Hi Ann,

You can contact me or cookey.. we wil be there before 11pm.. :D

yeah, cookey and rhatz!

A gentle reminder again guys:

Tomorrow (21st- July) nightout @ MOA

We can go for mall hopping, bowling, ice skating or even zipline before we hit padis point at 11pm.. ;)

Plz text me or Ann after reaching there.

:cheers:
Ratz

This event is postponed due to bad weather :(

will re-schedule and let you guys know when it'll be. :)

Hi Resuri_ann- Were you able guys to push the supposed to be get together last July 21 in Mall of Asia? Would you like to re-schedule it tonight or tomorrow night? What do you think?:)

We werent :( Ratz said people are unable to go bec of the weather. Im going out tonight with a friend so cant come if ever. :( It was supposed to be the bowling day today right? is it pushing through?

I see...bowling- not totally sure

yeah, bowling today supposedly.

bad weather lately :/ i still hope we can push this through in the future.
Take care guys. :)

you too Ann, yeah, take care all of us!