Meet Up this September

Lets come-up with some activity this September! :D Any suggestions?? :) The weather this month seem to be a lot promising that last month. hehe :P

I am in. no matter the activity.:)

I planned to post about next meet-up today before that you posted ann.. nice to hear :D

lets plan for a meet-up in this weekend.. :cool:

I saw this ad from a forum post, just in case anyone is interested to go there.

WHAT: Live music + indie solar technology innovation
WHEN: September 9 (Sunday) 2:00-5:00PM
WHERE: Arts in The City (26th corner 7th, across NBC Tent), Fort Bonifacio

facebook.com/events/462066620493390/

September 9, Sunday, 2-5PM, Arts in The City (26th corner 7th, across NBC Tent), Fort Bonifacio

Meet and greet Alex Hornstein, one of the two young inventors working on making solar technology available to everyone in the Philippines! :)

"What if you could have electricity anywhere there was sunlight? What if the charge on your phone could last for weeks, the poorest, most remote homes in the world could have electric home lighting, and adding a USB charge outlet was as simple as slapping a sticker onto a sunlit wall? All of these are becoming possible thanks to microsolar: small solar panels that are small and cheap enough to go anywhere... We are Shawn Frayne and Alex Hornstein, two independent inventors who fell in love with the dream of clean energy, everywhere, for everyone."

Support the solar revolution here -- .kickstarter.com/projects/alex9000/the-solar-pocket-factory-an-invention-adventure

Why two brilliang young inventors chose to work on their solar power dreams in the Philippines, and not elsewhere--
blogwatch.tv/2012/08/a-story-of-indie-solar-technology-innovation-in-the-philippines/

Live music by:

Reese Lansangan, a Filipina artist and designer who also plans to create hip handmade fashion accessories out of used solar panels.
reeseypeasy.com/

The Slinks (Feanne + JM Quiblat)
feanne.com/
quiblat.com/

... and more!

well planning in phil. are more succeeding then here...i wish im with you guys.....

@ cookeymuncher thats a nice event! maybe others could come, I cant though i have work on Sundays :/

@Ratz what activities on your mind? Lets set it on a weekend, not sure this coming weekend, but I can next week and the following Saturdays as well. hehe

thnx for the post cookey.. :)
will try to make it on this sunday.. its quite interesting to know abt solar panels :D

@ Ann : my plan to go bowling/ice skating @ Moa ;)

Finally pushing through with the bowling? thats a good one! Maybe we can do it September 15 or 22? so we can invite more people?

btw Im not good at bowling lols. We can also do ktv if theres time. I think there Centerstage Family KTV in MOA already? hehe
they offer several promotions which can be found here:

http://centerstage.com.ph/

Ratheesh Ram wrote:

thnx for the post cookey.. :)
will try to make it on this sunday.. its quite interesting to know abt solar panels :D

@ Ann : my plan to go bowling/ice skating @ Moa ;)

i'm open to do ktv too! :D

Great! should we choose just one activity or do both? I'll check promotions for the KTV. hehe :P

waiting for final plan.. hoping I could join this one....

I think Resuri-Ann is quite a singer.... :)

keep it posted..

Hope you can join! :) hehe NOoooo im not a singer. I just think its going to be fun! Hehe

okies :D

Lets go on this September 15 (saturday) evening. Will try KTV,  bowling & mall hopping :cool:

Shall we finalize this then? the date is set. hehehe the time is next! :P

this is nice, EB members having a monthly get together, hoping I can join you guys by Dec. I'll be there in spirit this september..lol

Intresting. Really. Something to look forward to but too bad I can't. I'm going to a grand opening of a culinary school and I am interested to learn Chinese cuisine. I hope it works out. Could have been fun for me if I can go. I'd still be happy if all of you enjoyed it. So have a fun "Septemberrrish" meet-up. I hope this time becomes unforgettable or rather meaningful. Good day ya'all! :cool::top::D

count me in! just make it simple. when ? where ? be sure about it.

Thanks guys for your support although the more people, the more fun. :) I am still waiting for their word if we'll finalize this :) hehe

Take care! :)

yeah... would like to hear resuri-ann angelic voice... :)

hahahaha! Now I'm thinking twice about the KTV, i feel like I cant give justice to any song. hahahaha! :)

hahaha... hey, im just kidding. anyway, we might like you sing... if we doesnt... theres always a space to dance... :)

I wish i can also able to join you guys...but how sad i cant..:(

I would like to go as well maybe! - But since im still new here, maybe someone could guide me on how to get to the place. - Or if you want we can do it here in Alabang, there is loads of fun at the ATC (Alabang Town Center) :-)

Let me know

matt213 wrote:

I would like to go as well maybe! - But since im still new here, maybe someone could guide me on how to get to the place. - Or if you want we can do it here in Alabang, there is loads of fun at the ATC (Alabang Town Center) :-)

Let me know

Hi Matt, welcome to expat and to Philippines as well... hope your enjoying your stay here. If you dont know how to go to MOA.. you can always take the Taxi... just tell him to bring to there... also.. you can google it or bring out your GPS with you... you should start exploring places here..

cheers!

Hope we can push thru this meet up to next weekend.
:cool:
All are busy in this weekend i guess :rolleyes:

@ Matt213- Im a regular in ATC! spoke with Beth(Australian)and she is inviting me to join Expats in Alabang.Wondering if your a member too(",) yeah would love to join, meet others and enjoy the company!

@Ratheesh- hey! thanks for sending VJ, he's with us now (",) thanks to u!

About the get together I would prefer Greenbelt area like Spicy Fingers as I don't wanna get bored and I want to dance!sing along with the band is fun! so come and join!

Cheers!
JP

thnx a ton jp for hiring VJ :thanks:

okie then plan for greenbelt area. im also interested to sing &  dance :proud

@ Ratz- You are most welcome!:top: This is why I have been called the Jobprovider:D

See yah soon friend (",)

JP

Ratheesh Ram wrote:

thnx a ton jp for hiring VJ :thanks:

okie then plan for greenbelt area. im also interested to sing &  dance :proud

So did Ratz receive some kind of referral fee or reward for that?! ;):D this is one of the good things in networking, you are able to refer and help another person to find a job. :)

hahahaha whats the plan then? you're right Ratz, I have made plans for this weekend with my friends. Lets do it next week then? I wanna sing and dance with a band too. LOLsss! :))

@ cookey.. yeah jp shud owe me a big treat for referring my friend to her firm :lol:

@ Ann -- yeah lets plan next weekend for meet up..

@ Ratz- My friend and I will be in Greenbelt on Friday night.Let me know if you wanna join:cheers:
@cookey- band starts at 930 until 230AM- is that okey with your time?

Regards,
JP

sorry jp.. I cant make it on this friday. I have an other event.. :happy:

jobprovider wrote:

@ Ratz- My friend and I will be in Greenbelt on Friday night.Let me know if you wanna join:cheers:
@cookey- band starts at 930-10PM- is that okey with your time?

Regards,
JP

thanks neth! but I can't make it i have a household mtg (sfc) on friday night. :(

@ Cookey- Echoz ka tlga! alright then Enjoy:D
@ Resuri- we are regulars at the bar you may join:)

jobprovider wrote:

HAHAHA. Echoz pala ha?! :D:P jk. Ganun po talaga matagal napo kasi naka-sched yun, naka-commit nako dun. kaya ayun... You guys enjoy!!

@cookeymuncher - In english please on this Anglophone forum so that everybody can understand! ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

So there will be no Angelic Voice this weekend!!! :(  how sad...

How about next saturday, can we do the meet-up there?? :D hehe
Unfortunately i already made plans for this week :-/

jobprovider wrote:

Okay, I just read this and am excited even though I am not going. hehe. I'm on laughing at myself mode. So share what happened here. I care to know. :D Have a fun meaningful meet-up! :D