Something to do

Anyone outthere who wants to be my friend,and share great ideas that can help improve our financial state?

Hi. How you doing?

Hey.im fine.and you

helows hww u doing? we can be friends.. telme what help you need

Hey snow im fine,and you?i just need good ideas on how and what small business to start

The most scariest part in kenya is, giving business ideas to others, i experienced this sh*t. my ideas been stolen and i dint even get any credit. now they are making money and what am i doing? If you have any idea, please let me know then i will guide you according to that.

That was bad,i wil contact you when i get any ideas

Suribhai,,stolen ideas never belonged to you for the first step,they were someone else's but being beaked in your pot,the moment you opened up,that was the time the owner tapped them.but thank your God they never breaked the pot of the ideas.what belongs to you can never be taken away,more-so its a motivation to generate more and more ideas.Krystn,open up..cheers

Hahaha Mr Bushh, you will know my feeling when someone gets ideas form you and wont give any credit to you. Fine its already gone, i dont have to waste my future thinking about past. But i will be careful enough in future.

sometimes its aint wise to open up a sack of maize where we have many chicken

sure. get in touch for coffee and bizness ideas. would love to be friends with you. cheers.