How many friends have you met

Have met no friend,have inboxed many but no reply,im i alone in this?help

Hello, just give a little breif a bout you.  working and living at mombasa. Ok, if you could not mind let us be together and communicate with this,if you have any further questions feel free to contact me at  dengoziapartment@yahoo.com welcome

Hey.thank you.im a kenyan girl an airtravel student in my final year living in nairobi.nyagahc@gmail.com

iv met none :/ its bad, but truly hard to make friends here :(

I thought it was me alone.lets hope we shall meet them soon

sure :) wt do you like doing?

I like going out with friends to just have fun,i like swimming,and visiting the national parks

from Kenya,living and working in china with no friends at all is such an unhappy experience...i joined this so i could find friends but awww!!! poor me still alone...any kenyans out there,especially ladies,contact me...

hy faija.. sowi to here that, wish u fins a good friend soon :)

Hey Faija, go to guangzhou, you will find many kenyans and africans, that could be a good place for you.
Hey Krystin, being a kenyan in kenya without friends? are you sure? or you just need expat friends?
If you want to make friends, attend expat events, participate in regular activities.not just putting up some topic for asking friends.

Eager to meet new ones..bush@brijindatours.com

thanks suridhai..i go to guangzhou for shopping n all i see is africans from togo,senegal n nigeria...no hard feelings but i would like to have kenyan friends (esp ladies)who live here..we can speak same language if u know what i mean...if u could probably have an idea of where in particular i can find kenyans hangout,i would be so glad...
    Thanx in advance...

i have QQ id of a kenyan lady who works in china, i am not sure, but i will find her for you... keep hope...

thanx suribhai...am on facebook and yahoo messenger but no qq...if she is on fb it would be easier...thanx anyways..