Go around St. Petersburg

Hey!

I am a 27-year-old musician/foodie/travel junkie from Manhattan visiting St. Petersburg for two days after a cruise through the Baltic Sea.  I am stopping in Copenhagen and London as well for a couple days where I have friends however I don't know anyone in St. Petersburg and am hoping someone can take me out on the town.  I would hate to be there for a night and not experience the nightlife.  Well, I've asked all my friends if they know anyone and nothing, so I found this board and am hoping I find someone cool enough that's up for the task.

A bit about me:  I am a consultant to hospitality companies opening up new restaurants in New York, I'm also a photographer for a music concert series and I write music as well.  I am very eccentric and passionate about everything so I'm very easy to please -- just want to experience the culture as a local.  And if you bring me to a rockin' underground theme party well that would just be super cool.  I live for the moment and the story, hope you can help!

I will be staying overnight in St. Petersburg on Sunday September 2nd, hopefully like New York there is a party going on even on Sunday nights.

Thanks,
Vincent Roazzi Jr.

Hello Vincent Roazzi Jr..

Welcome to Expt Blog! :)

A new thread has been created from your message on the Saint Petersburg forum for more visibility.

Thank you,
Aurélie