Interviews: expats in United Arab Emirates

Hello everyone.

We are working on a series of interviews which will feature in a new version of the Expat.com living in the United Arab Emirates guide. These will also feature in the interview section.

We are looking for testimonies of expatriates living in the United Arab Emirates, interested in sharing their experience.

If you would like to participate, feel free to contact our team on this thread or by private message. Thank you in advance. Hoping to hear from you very soon.

Best regards,
Veedushi :)

My name is Edmond Chigumba and I am living in South Africa and working there as well. I am more than interested to share information and ideas about living and working in UAE.I am in.

Hello Echigumba.

Thank you for your positive response. I'll be contacting you asap by private message with all the details.

Have a good day. :)

Regards,
Veedushi

Can u contact me too. Cos i also need a help

Hello, I am British-Italian and I have just relocated from London to Abu Dhabi to follow my husband's work. I would be happy to share my experience if it can help others in any way! :)
(I also have a blog on abudhabidaysblog.wordpress.com/ )

Hello Lau81.

Thank you for your interest. I'll be contacting you asap by private message to give you all the details about the interview.

Have a great day! :)

Veedushi

CONTCAT ME :)

I live in Umm al Quwain

Contact me please. Thks

yeah this is great idea thank you so much for doing this i will contact you now :)

Contact me please, currently in UAE

Hello-
Just wondering if you want HONEST feedback and are teachers welcome? If yes, contact me.

contact me please i'm looking for job