Lonely over New Year???

Hi everyone

I have an Idea

are you lonely over new years? Have you been lonely over Christmas and no opportunity to go home to friends and family?  How about we do a meetup ??

Any suggestions and who would like to come??

Let us hear from you

i dont think anyone ever saw your post Mickey!! :(

Anish
745eb338(BBM)

Yeah well, That happens some times :P

So what is your plans for new year?

yes.. what r your plans? :D

sevda11 wrote:

yes.. what r your plans? :D

Are you in Dubai?

Plan is to party and get the mood on with some music and fireworks.

What do you have in mind?

where is the meeting?

Mr.Cavatina wrote:

where is the meeting?

We have not decided yet, first need to establish how many people and what are the interists, Then we can all decide what to do.

Do you have any suggestions?

hehehe seriously no ideas, but i am ready to listen

This seems to be brilliant idea for meet ups but all of you are in dubai i think.. :D anyway, will follow the thread :),,

Happy new year :)

yneng wrote:

This seems to be brilliant idea for meet ups but all of you are in dubai i think.. :D anyway, will follow the thread :),,

Happy new year :)

If you want I can come and get you and take you back from Abu Dhabi, and you can join us if there are some plans. Just send me a PM

BTW, do you have any suggestion or recommendation?

Well im actually planning of being in dubai also if there will be some friends to be with so as not to be "alone" during new year :)

Hopefully i can think of some other nice ideas before 2013 waved goodbye...

yneng wrote:

Well im actually planning of being in dubai also if there will be some friends to be with so as not to be "alone" during new year :)

Hopefully i can think of some other nice ideas before 2013 waved goodbye...

---Now that's what you call going out with a bang!!!----
:P

I'm not In Dubai now....:(, but mayb after new year...:p

Hey!

Well, just read the thread and thought of replying. There's a place called Baristi in Dubai. Its a nice one, by the beach where u can drink and do sheesha as well. Been there before, would really recommend. The ticket is 210 dirhams. If anyone's up for it, let me know!
I'll make some friends and enjoy new year's together :)

hello good people im also alone in new year i hope if i could join you im currently in ajman ..i think we can go to burg khalefa or any club  :top:

hi nida am ready for this we can go plz do contact me on my number 0504601800 or send me msg on my email address farhans1980@hotmail.com

Hey Farhan, its Neha not nida.
Well visit the this link and you can book your ticket. :)http://platinumlist.net/nightlife/ticke … each-Party

take care

NChoudhary wrote:

Hey Farhan, its Neha not nida.
Well visit the this link and you can book your ticket. :)http://platinumlist.net/nightlife/ticke … each-Party

take care

---This is an awesome idea--- !!! Maybe we can also have a dinner somewhere and we can get a group discount. How many of you are coming?

Hey MickeyZAR,

Dont know as of now because no body has properly confirmed. The link for the tickets is down below, Book your tickets and e-mail me on neha_choudhary89@yahoo.com. So we can arrange to meet up somewhere outside the venue and go in all together. You have any girfriends, bring them as wel.. Shortage of girls at the moment :)

Thanks!