Bulgarians in Norway

Is there any bulgarians in Norway and how you cope with the life?

I work with a lovely woman from Bulgaria. She seems to manage ok. Like all foreigners in Norway, there can be a bit of a culture class from time to time, but nothing too difficult to handle.

dmcart13 wrote:

I work with a lovely woman from Bulgaria. She seems to manage ok. Like all foreigners in Norway, there can be a bit of a culture class from time to time, but nothing too difficult to handle.

in which bransje are you working together with this woman,Dmcart? Mange Hilsener fra Varna(Bulgaria) to Haugesund :) Ha en fin kveld.Jeg har alerede satt i Dagbladet at du har sno hellooo Norge det er 30'C her

Hello,

We're both academics. Thankfully there is no snow down here on the sunny coast of Norway. It is a little cold though sadly. Certainly not 30 degrees. Though to be fair, I don't like it to be too hot.

David

dmcart13 wrote:

Hello,

We're both academics. Thankfully there is no snow down here on the sunny coast of Norway. It is a little cold though sadly. Certainly not 30 degrees. Though to be fair, I don't like it to be too hot.

David

Well there is nothing more pleasurable then watching at norwegian ppl enjoying the warm waters or 30'C for example . Yes, David, no more or you because your country is cold and you cannot stand the heat, thats normal...