Finding friends...

hey so I am living in here in bergen...can people who want new friends....call 45437125 or text me....my boyfriend and I would like to have some new mates....he has a lot of his childhood friends here..but it is not the same as having new friends....and also people who are expats are on a different wavelength for a while...so if there are any of you who would like to hang out with a couple of people for chats and coffee...then can you call/text me....cheers and have a great day peoples!!!!

hi how r u am form pakistan i like 2 frind ship with u would u like :)

salina wrote:

hi how r u am form pakistan i like 2 frind ship with u would u like :)

Hi Salina, welcome on Expat.com :)
Could you give us a presentation from yourself? Are you living in Norway? are you working there or studying?

hi Iam yasser live in poland and I will move to Norway again/soon /Ihope to find Norwish friends my Email is yasserpoland@yahoo.com

Hi everyone!
I'm Fi - 27 from Cornwall, England.

My fiance currently works in Bergen at the airport fixing helicopters and has done since Decemeber. I am currently in London, and am thinking of moving out to Bergen as the commute is getting a little long now!! I have no Norwegian, but am keen to learn but more importantly am keen to have some friends out there as if (well when really) I move out I wont know anyone or have a job, although would look to get one ASAP.

How is everyone finding it?

Look forward to hearing from you!

Fi  :D

hi everyone sumit from India

I would advice against posting your phone number on a public access website.

Good luck. Bergen is nice, and quite a few Brits there too..and Scots.

Hello, I'm looking for a partner (Coffee Business.
Contact me to talk about this incredible business, it's a great opportunity to win-win!! I'm a girl from Mexico, my name is Criseida you can mail me criscobain@hotmail.com (or by expat page), let's chat with web cam and I can explain to you what I'm I looking for to develop this coffee business.

Hi Criseida ! You should post on the Norway classifieds > community. Thank you.

hi,am Celestine a Nigerian live and work in Nigeria. i will like to know more about you.
you can mail me with my yahoo i.d rexdubi7@yahoo.com hope to hear from you.
Best regards CELESTINE