British/Male Expat seeks flat mate to share Luxury fully furnished 3 B

British Male Expat seeks flat mate to share Luxury fully furnished 3 Bedroom Apartment, located in Barwa City Complex at Abu Hamour.
Move in date: Immediate
Property consists of Split AC's, Gym and Pool, American Style open plan living room/ kitchen with all appliances and modern furnishings.
Price: 3,500 QR (Neg).
For viewing please contact: []
British Expat, European, American or Canadian professionals preferred

I am interesting. I am European. I am Paul, and I am Craniosacral Therapist, and spine Therapist.
If you want, we can fix a meet to took about  that.

Thank You.

Avoid cellphone numbers

Hello

Have you been doing craniosacral therapy for long?  do you have any information you can send to me (privately) ?
Regards, E

@ heavensent > Please note that the initial topic of this discussion is British/Male Expat seeks flat mate to share Luxury fully furnished 3 B. Concerning your questions about craniosacral therapy, please start an another thread as it is off topic here.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@ emmalavinya > Can you please post your accommodation offer in the Shared accommodation in Qatar section please? Do note that it is actually the most appropriate section for your offer according to the QATAR FORUM CODE OF CONDUCT.

Thank you :)

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Hi Paul, you can come view it today if you like.. .. Thanks