Accomodation ..SIDRA: PEARL OR WESTBAY ???

Hi,

I was hoping someone would kindly shed some light, we are in the process of re-locating to QATAR from England with SIDRA hospital, my husband will be working & I will be home with my 2 year old.

I cannot seem to decide on which location would best suit us as a family. In order to be able to do further research of the opportunities around us, I really wanted to know if anyone knew WHICH AREA / APARTMENTS Sidra offer in the west bay area?

We have considered the travel times etc, for my husband in regards to work travel & we are happy with either Pearl or Westbay, however I noticed there is only 1 nursery in Pearl & a handful in WestBay,

We also visited QATAR in 2018 & managed to view the Pearl & loved it! however we are now considering West bay as an option as they maybe the metro available, with stunning apartments?

We would like an area where through out the year we have the opportunity to entertain my 2 year old with playgyms, nurseries, events or more. Some advice would be great & much kindly appreciated!   

Thank you & look forward to your reply.
Regards
Aqi

For family first month temporary housing will be provided and then you can leave out housing allowance will be added in monthly pay or you can wait for the allocated accommodation by Sidra housing.
For bachelor staff entitled for housing and later can leave out.