Monthly service fees for serviced apartments

Can you please tell me what one would expect to pay monthly for utility fees when leasing an apartment in either Saigon or Hanoi.
That is electricity, telephone, security etc. I know some countries it is quite expensive. Any information you can provide me with would help. Thanks Doug

Hi,
The monthly payment would definitely depend on lifestyle. Normally a room of 200$/month might have some restrictions of leaving/coming back hour or might not have a private bathroom. Rooms that are in D.1, D.5, D.3 and near the center are quite expensive and a price like this is really nice: http://vietnam.craigslist.org/roo/1821966423.html

An apartment is certainly a lot more expensive, about 500$.
If you have any other question, you can email us at housingsaigon@yahoo.com

I would be looking for an apartment in the range of $2000US a month. I wish to find out the fees one would pay monthly over this figure for Satellite TV, gas, electricity, tax, security etc.
Are you able to give me an approximate figure for these costs.

I would be looking for an apartment in the range of $2000US a month. I wish to find out the fees one would pay monthly over this figure for Satellite TV, gas, electricity, tax, security etc.
Are you able to give me an approximate figure for these costs.

Hi,
If you rent an apartment range of USD2000/month in Phu My Hung, District 7, the service fee list as below for your reference:
- Admin fee: near by 8usd/month (pay to Phu My Hung service Center)
- Electricity: for first 100KW: 0.09usd/KW; For over 100KW: 0.1usd/KW, and progressive for each level. Average electricity for 2000usd apartment is usd300/month.
- Running water: Average is 60usd/month
- Tivi satellite/ cable (70channels): If you have 4 tivi, the fee only 8ussd/month.
- Gas: Up to your using, normal one set of gas bottle is 12-13kg, the price is around 10-13usd/bottle.

Hi Portnoy1, It is nice to help you and if you have any questions and keeping want to find a apartment, please contact with me so i can advice you more details.

Waiting your reply or feedback.
My contact is available at: hau.duong@3dblock.com.vn or HP#: 0989807904
Thanks,
Hau

Hi,
I am Hieu, i living Dong Nai Province, near Ho Chi Minh City
If you want a place for Tropical experience & rural life. I will help you and free homestay (room). Welcome to my house like Coursharing forum.
Dinh Hieu

vnexperience, this thread is 2 years old ...