Find new friend?

I live in Ghana now and I am not a ghanaian. I search for new friends here. I hope sometime them I shall find. Tks.

Hi michael1126, welcome on Expat-blog! :)

Maybe you could tell us a bit more about you?

I hope you get lot of new contacts on the site. Do not hesitate to participate on the forum and share your expat experience with us.

All the best,
Christine

thanks christine.

Hi christine, It sound like you are the helper person.
My name is Kenny from Toronto, Canada.  I'm 53 year old and Iam looking a person? Here's my email address: hung.lu@rogers.com. because I don't want to place this on the public.  E-mail me and I tell you all the details.  Thank you very much

Hi Kenny,

You are off topic in this thread.

How can we help you? and what details??

Well, I suggest you to start a new discussion on the Ghana forum for more visibility and that members from Ghana can help you.

Wish you good luck,
Christine

Christine wrote:

Hi Kenny,

You are off topic in this thread.

How can we help you? and what details??

Well, I suggest you to start a new discussion on the Ghana forum for more visibility and that members from Ghana can help you.

Wish you good luck,
Christine

Oh I'm so sorry about that.
Christine, thanks any way

Hi am Tim a Land surveyor based in GH. am lookin forward to meeting friend like u. i live in Accra. call me on 0208998329/0247753864. thanx hpin to hear frm u sooner

Sorry Time ,Am not in Ghana now ,Am in Burkina faso now.

hi,am about to take a journey to ghana,i like to be ur friend.add me on facebook-lagosboysinc@yahoo.com.
i like to chat with u n facebook