Visa status is expired transfered to resident

Hi, I was working in Doha during May 2013-July 2017 period. After that i resign from my job and come back to my country.

Now i got another new job offer letter from qatar and i submit all requested documents but when i checked the status of my visa in the moi website, it says

Visa Validity : The Visa is expired

Visa Status : Transferred to Resident

Can anyone tell me what that means and this can be some obstacle in coming to my new visa.

Hi,

Just send your QID number which was on your old ID to the PRO / HR of the new company.

The message means you was having QID before in Qatar, so they just need to know your old QID number then check if you were having any issue earlier, if clear then the visa will be issued.

hi  I was in Qatar in 2015 to 2017 but before my contract ended up was got by police while I was drunkard then I was taken to a police station and the next day realesed and after weeks I was taken back to my country.now have gotten a new job there but every time I check my visa it says visa expired and transferred to residency. please can u assist what that means. am I banned from qatar

transferred to residency means your sponsor put you on exit and banned for 2-3 years depend on the situation, which was the previous rule. Travel banned can be checked by visiting the Near by embassy or agency.

Please note your Bio metric finger prints are saved forever when you exit the country.

I exited Qatar but my visa still reads transferred to residence. How do I go about it. I want a new visa

Hi

Please help me I won't to come qatar
My visa status transffered to resident
How get new visa

Visa validity:visa is expired

Visa status: transferred to residents

Wat do means by dis i can't understand by dis

It means you have exited the country on leave not final exit or you are added the block list

Visa validity:visa is expired
Visa status: transferred to residents
Wat do means by dis i can't understand by dis
-@mazhermohd523