VOW and TLS visa application

Dears,

I'm filling the application of D type visa for work permit purpose and wondering if the VOW ( visa on web) application need to be identical with the tls ( visa center ) application in all and every point ( specially for points ( 29,30 for entry date to belgium , 31,32 ).

another question regarding the visa application points:

for points 29/30 (Intended date of arrival in the Schengen area./ Intended date of departure from the Schengen area)

do i have to enter the exact date or estimated.

for points 31 ( Surname and first name of the inviting person(s) in the Member State(s).
If not applicable, name of hotel(s) or temporary accommodation(s) in the Member State(s)
) as i will going for work and will stay in hotel or rented apartment , what i have to write here ?

for point 32 ( Surname and first name of the inviting person(s) in the Member State(s).
If not applicable, name of hotel(s) or temporary accommodation(s) in the Member State(s)
)

what i have to write in this point also ?

thanks and waiting for your reply.

From my experience.
29 - contract (or work card) start date (or, now + month for visa processing + time to relocation)
30 - end date of work permit (you will probably renew work permit)
31 - HR/Director (who signed a contract) name
32 - HR/Director name, company address

Hi KonstantinK

Thanks for your reply.

for point 29 , i'll apply for visa next week  which it will be 5-Dec or 6-Dec , do you think 14 days more is enough to be written as  start date , also be note that i have filled VOW already with other dates ( in Nov) which can't be edited.

for Point 31/32 , do you think its not related to accommodation? ( as i will care about every thing by myself not by the employer).

do you have any info about VOW.?

What is the header (or title of those fields in the VOW screen) of points 31 and 32 ?

Hi Aneeshks

HYG

https://ibb.co/Jvs7FMp    point 31
https://ibb.co/6JHh0d2   point 32

please note that the point 32 is mandatory in application but not in VOW.

for 31, you can mention the address of your temporary accomodation (hotel or serviced apartment - whatever you book for your initial stay).
for 32, it can be the HR contact information of your company that is hiring you in Belgium.

Thanks Aneeshks

one more question - Cost of travelling and living during the applicant's stay is covered

i'm going to have WP in Brussels ,so the answer should be by the applicant himself/herself .. right ?

If your employer is going to provide you plane tickets and accomodation and some joining allowance, you can say employer. Else, you mention 'applicant himself'

Thanks Aneeshks

Hey everyone.

I got the single permit approval today and I am now filling out the VOW form. I have a two questions.
1. My SP is valid for 1 year. My work contract states start date as 1st March, but I intend to travel on 15th March (which my employer has agreed to of course). So in the VOW form - (First) intended date of arrival in the Schengen area, I have mentioned 15th March. What should the (Last) intended date of departure from the Schengen area be? 15th March 2021? Need some advise on this.

2. in the "Host or accomodation" part of the form, What details can i enter if i have not decided on a temporary accommodation? I am yet to finalize my permanent accommodation and my employer and i have agreed that i will move there only when the permanet accommodation is finalized.

Thanks a lot in advance for your help!! :)